My apology and looking to the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see this as much of an apology, it's Kali saying the words "I'm sorry" followed by her defending late-night secret events held for her friends and telling everyone that she, Abs, and Amy have now successfully taken complete control of the game.
The banning of Snow and Tink was not addressed whatsoever, most likely in a sad attempt to brush that under the rug.
Also, actions causing the resignation of numerous staff members that this game will sorely miss is inexcusable, and no one is ok with it.
Just resign

Lost

I just want to bring something back to the light. Thanks to @Grizzly for your post, it was enlightening and you said something I really agreed with and said in my post before reading yours.

"Also, if you talked to rule-breaking players instead of banning them, you have admitted to refusing to follow the Moderation Policy that was put in place for everyone to follow..."

Not only did Kali break game rules but also the rules set forth in her moderation duties.

I just can't fathom how hey are still here, let alone an admin after all the things said by ex-staff and players.

There are many that aren't playing the game until they see those people are gone. I rather not have a game ran by people who obviously can't respect their own co-workers and use language that was appalling, especially to a teenager from a grown adult.
Yeh I get that. I would too! I mean this game is supposed to be family-friendly, so I definitely wouldnt want someone using foul language on the forums or the game! But just remember that there are some people who dont use the forums and only use the game, and im sure that they would be very upset if the game was shut down because of this.
Also I wouldnt say that there are "many" people that arent playing the game, because I'm sure there are still plenty of people on the game even as we speak.

I just want to bring something back to the light. Thanks to @Grizzly for your post, it was enlightening and you said something I really agreed with and said in my post before reading yours.

"Also, if you talked to rule-breaking players instead of banning them, you have admitted to refusing to follow the Moderation Policy that was put in place for everyone to follow..."

Not only did Kali break game rules but also the rules set forth in her moderation duties.

I just can't fathom how hey are still here, let alone an admin after all the things said by ex-staff and players.
Thats why I figured there has to be some reason that Amy cant fire her, otherwise with all of the evidence against her, I dont see a reason how she is still an admin

Jasmine

Do you have photographic evidence and not just from word of mouth?
Well I know I have photographic evidence of her unnecessarily harassing (at least IMO) a player in-game right around the time she was hired as a mod. I don't doubt that others have proof as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.