My apology and looking to the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megara

no sleep club
So true.

It doesn't help to get our voice heard to throw personal attacks or post person information. Actual issues being brought to light and being civil and mature, and being better than the people we are against is what we need. Lowering ourselves to their level makes this whole movement lose credibility.
Agreed. Sitting and throwing jabs won't get us anywhere but make us look just as immature as the other party. If we want to be taken seriously, then we act mature about it.

Hopefully all this madness will stop before we all lose our minds. A lot of damage has been done and it is time to put an end to it. I for one would like to still be able to play this MyVMK game and hopefully there are many others who feel the same. As far as players leaving because of this situation just remember that saying you are leaving is so much easier than leaving and saying goodbye.

Last edited:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
It is so simple. At least demote Kali if you truly think she is good for the game and let her earn it back. Let her be beyond kind to all players on her real character. Do not just let her get away with what she did and has done over and over again. How hard is that. If she is truly worth keeping in your eyes ( though I for the life of me can not figure out why ) then keep her. Just demote her. You can not have a person in Snow's and Grizzly's position that 3/4 of the players mistrust. Are you deciding what is best for you or 70% of the players. @Amy.

Cat

Whyyyyyy is this still a thinnngggggg
Oh my word, just quit.
Amy obviously is not going to fire you because she considers you her friend and she's obviously not very accustomed to being 'mean'.
I'm so done with reading all these posts and voicing the same thing over and over. This is getting stale.
Just do what everyone wants and civically step down before the situation gets worse. Nobody wants to drink milk after it's soured, and there's no way to un-sour said milk.. Ya feel?

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I have never been fed any insider information from Kali. My ability to read people and make judgement calls on what happened is accidental and sometimes outright wrong. I did however have several long talks with Amy that stopped after she and other staff decided to read through the entirety of my ingame chatlog. Trust me having to explain that although I may have said "I hate Amy" and reading the entirety of someones personal conversations was not something I enjoyed happening or explaining. There is other former staff member who then took it upon themselves to read through my chatlog regularly and banned me for things that I said that were NOT reported. This is essentially the same thing as the NSA using your recorded phone conversations against you without a warrant and in my opinion is overmoderation and abuse of power by said former moderator. I found out from another former staff member that this caused a fight in the staff channel that lasted an entire day over this one abuse of power. If I had any preferential treatment would I be banned in the first place? Staff have never accused me of advanced knowledge and have never once questioned me because honestly it has not happened.
this is coming from somebody who has lied to numerous people on this game, cheated, scammed, and who has personally told me time and time again in trades that you and amy are "close" and that she's fed you inside information on the game. and i know part of that is true because you've TOLD me things about the game from her that nobody else knew. so your post is v ironic. i don't really know why you think i should trust this. oh and also this:

[1/12/2015 10:24:42 PM] Grizzly: i dont think lisa is gonna be here for much longer
[1/12/2015 10:24:50 PM] Grizzly: when amy found savvy’s chat logs she got really angry
[1/12/2015 10:24:57 PM] Grizzly: and it’s pretty obvious who told him things
[1/12/2015 10:25:11 PM] Absolem: i dont blame her.. and yes, very much so.. cell did it and got the boot, same should go for her

Last edited by a moderator:

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
this is coming from somebody who has lied to numerous people on this game, cheated, scammed, and who has personally told me time and time again in trades that you and amy are "close" and that she's fed you inside information on the game. and i know part of that is true because you've TOLD me things about the game from her that nobody else knew. so your posts is v ironic. i don't really know why you think i should trust this. oh and also this:
Lol at the time of this supposed "leak" I was very close with Amy. I have also been frustrated with this game. My friend and I were both interviewed at the same time for a staff position and my personal life was not in order at the time so I declined before even being asked. After my friend gets brought in she had to save the game from going offline and she stepped up and did so. If you want me to remind you myVMK was being attacked by VMK_Kevin. Afterwards she was harassed into feeling like she had to now continually save this game. I saw how things where transpiring ingame and how staff had zero leadership ingame or even the ability to control the kinds of things said publicly in Facebook. I then had a conversation about this with a mutual friend who was also aware of the situation. If you want to attack me come at me. I just was reminded of the time I prevented a great player and new staff member from walking out on myVMK which happened over a year ago and I honestly didn't recall it. If you want to be angry be angry at yourself Oreo for being miserable and go outside and enjoy the world around you because clearly you no longer play this game or even care except to increase the mayhem that is this month's theme. I have questions for @Grizzly since you seem to be communicating with him directly. Why after losing an exceptionally great host because of your inability to lead did you let staff continue on a path that lasted for over a year since he quit. Why do you hang out calling for blood when it is obvious to me and anyone else with half a brain to see that you were a horrible leader. The writing was on the wall for a year Grizzly and you just refused to give up the pathetic power you held ransom from this tiny little community that just wants to have fun. Why would you let staff disrespect Amy and keep their position as staff? Why did when a former staff member abuse his powers to personally attack me not get shown the door. This staff member decided that reading my personal conversations looking for a reason to ban me was perfectly acceptable behavior. And then after using them to ban me without a report being made of said incident did it even need to be discussed. I know for a fact this led to over 24 hours of arguments in staff chat over something that someone with half a brain can see as black and white and clearly NSA type bull. I am glad you are gone because now we have leaders willing to lead and have the brains enough to see that things needed to change into a place where players and staff and heaven forbid even Amy can have fun without the crazy Grizzly bear running the circus that was staff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lost

Lol at the time of this supposed "leak" I was very close with Amy. I have also been frustrated with this game. My friend and I were both interviewed at the same time for a staff position and my personal life was not in order at the time so I declined before even being asked. After my friend gets brought in she had to save the game from going offline and she stepped up and did so. If you want me to remind you myVMK was being attacked by VMK_Kevin. Afterwards she was harassed into feeling like she had to now continually save this game. I saw how things where transpiring ingame and how staff had zero leadership ingame or even the ability to control the kinds of things said publicly in Facebook. I then had a conversation about this with a mutual friend who was also aware of the situation. If you want to attack me come at me and you will just look like a blood thirsty imbecile. I just was reminded of the time I prevented a great player and new staff member from walking out on myVMK which happened over a year ago and I honestly didn't recall it. If you want to be angry be angry at yourself Oreo for being miserable and go outside and enjoy the world around you because clearly you no longer play this game or even care except to increase the mayhem that is this month's theme. I have questions for @Grizzly since you seem to be communicating with him directly. Why after losing an exceptionally great host because of your inability to lead did you let staff continue on a path that lasted for over a year since he quit. Why do you hang out calling for blood when it is obvious to me and anyone else with half a brain to see that you were a horrible leader. The writing was on the wall for a year Grizzly and you just refused to give up the pathetic power you held ransom from this tiny little community that just wants to have fun. Why would you let staff disrespect Amy and keep their position as staff? Why did when a former staff member abuse his powers to personally attack me not get shown the door. This staff member decided that reading my personal conversations looking for a reason to ban me was perfectly acceptable behavior. And then after using them to ban me without a report being made of said incident did it even need to be discussed. I know for a fact this led to over 24 hours of arguments in staff chat over something that someone with half a brain can see as black and white and clearly NSA type bull. I am glad you are gone because now we have leaders willing to lead and have the brains enough to see that things needed to change into a place where players and staff and heaven forbid even Amy can have fun without the crazy Grizzly bear running the circus that was staff.
You may have missed Grizzly's post on the forums so here is a snippet:

"Every time I tried to "manage" staff I would get a message from Amy interrogating me as to why I am looking at someone's logs. Or, if they did do something bad, she would do little to nothing to resolve the issue. Usually it involved you [Kali]. Again, I hope you have better luck with her than I did. "

You can search his name and look at his last post to see his replies to some other things.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
If you want to attack me come at me and you will just look like a blood thirsty imbecile.
If you want to be angry be angry at yourself Oreo for being miserable and go outside and enjoy the world around you because clearly you no longer play this game or even care except to increase the mayhem that is this month's theme.
Oh savvy, I wasn't attacking you. Don't take the cheap way out act like you're being attacked just because I'm calling out your lies with actual proof. Just be an adult for once and own up. All you do is lie and cheat and I'm used to it, but for your sake as a grown adult, I want to dare you to tell the truth for ONCE.

I have questions for @Grizzly since you seem to be communicating with him directly.
I haven't spoken to Grizzly for months. These quotes were taken directly from the Tumblr blog made by an ex staff member who posts Skype logs from the staff chats. Unlike you, I don't defend what I say by calling other people "blood thirsty imbeciles" and accuse them of being "miserable" and "angry at themselves."

I am glad you are gone because now we have leaders willing to lead and have the brains enough to see that things needed to change into a place where players and staff and heaven forbid even Amy can have fun without the crazy Grizzly bear running the circus that was staff.
If you truly believe what Grizzly ran was a circus, then with Abs and Kali running it now, it's a freak show.

Last edited:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I have no idea how good or not good the past staff were. I have nothing to go by that. I can not make any comments on that other than they tried. What I can say, Kali has a long track record of disrespect on her player account. That many players have encounter. How do you expect others to trust her in a position so vital to this game that is built on trust??????? Step down Kali stay if you must. Show us you can be a caring players to everyone. Show us you really can be the admin you said you could be but start with at least a demotion. This was not a one off heat of the moment event.

Status
Not open for further replies.