My apology and looking to the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bimbette

Your #1 Bimb
"We want to make the game more fun and friendly, we will be tightening up on any inappropriate behavior in the game from language to harassment."
quick q: if you get caught up in your emotions again and start harassing another player, will you be held accountable by this??
This is a good point. It's also good to make that we should of been notified before this "tightening up" because now some people are shocked by it. I know I have.

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
"We want to make the game more fun and friendly, we will be tightening up on any inappropriate behavior in the game from language to harassment."
quick q: if you get caught up in your emotions again and start harassing another player, will you be held accountable by this??
Bless You :) And This post has more likes than Kalis

What Kali has done cannot be undone and will not be forgotten

Last edited:
glad you apologized but i have one thing that bothers me so im going to address it:

She has given so many hours to this game simply so that we could all enjoy it and much of the time there is little to no thanks for it, sometimes even open hatred or attacks.
i know amy gets a lot of hate sometimes but there's plenty, plenty of people who give thanks to her constantly. in-game, on the forums, and i'm sure through skype too.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Well thanks for the apology. It is really well written and lots of nice things you are offering if we buy you apologies. Too much damage done. You have set a very poor example as a player. The list is too long to list all the players who have personal issues with you. How can you accept people to ever trust. This is a great PR piece. Well Amy has decided. There is nothing to do now. Great to know. Amy needs strong people with integrity. People who respect all players. I am sorry sorry you do not fit that description. Bad choice. Bad decision. Really this is the best you could do Amy. From all the players in the game to choose from. I am just sad.

I know many are so excited the lots of pretty items will go into the game. "This makes it all better". What about the staff that we know stood up for us. This is a slap in the face to them. How many times are you allowed to let your emotions get the best of you to know it is a problem and not just a one off. Too many people have too many stories on how you have acted. Really I want you to resign.

Last edited:

MamaNutty

Not even sure how your going to excel at your Virtual Position.. When you don't have the majority of the players backing you up.Eventually it's going to get frustrating when after reading this thread it's clear your not wanted,nor respected.Players are afraid to " say it how it is "....In fear of you using your Virtual Powers to retaliate.I have nothing to lose:)

Although the apology is nice, there have been so many hurt by your actions. If you're going to start cracking down on language and harassment, you also need to be held accountable for the times you've gone off on other players while on your other account. Doing and saying one thing on your staff account and then doing the opposite on your player account it the definition of hypocrisy.
I've read some of those chats pertaining to your "secret" events. The only problem they really had with it was the rarer items being given out. I would highly suggest taking a breather before replying to chat as well. It helps keep people from lashing out at others.

TLDR:
Even staff need to be held responsible to the "no inappropriate language and harassment rule" just like us. Especially if you take advantage of your status to do that on your personal account.[DOUBLEPOST=1430944068][/DOUBLEPOST]
you've got nemo still
Do we though? He's been radio silent since this started.

Status
Not open for further replies.