My apology and looking to the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
How is what I posted disrespectful?
It was my opinion and it wasn't wrong to say as it's in fact the truth. It is lame that Amy's profile can't be found. She's not doing her job. This all won't go away.
She changed her name to RIP_Amy.

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
Okay. Still doesn't mean she's doing her job as administrator of the whole game. Ignoring the problem doesn't make it all go away.
all i was doing was telling you how to find her profile..

"RIP_Amy" Sounds like her way of trolling us

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Actually I worried about her when I saw RIP_Amy. Maybe I just have too much of a caring heart. Yes I am beyond disappointed with how she is handling this but I do worry about her stability through all this. Kali has proven over and over she does not care in many ways. She has lost good friends through her bad decision making. So this is traumatic. I do not agree with what she is doing. I am sure she is scared and putting up tons of walls to protect herself. Unfortunately it has affected the players greatly. Some people are just not ready to be leaders. She has admitted that. If she says she can not make a decision by herself how she is supposed to get the courage to get rid of the one person 80% percent agree should go, who will make them for her. They are not going to tell her to get rid of them.

What I am most upset about is I reach out to Amy and got no response except for once when I posted to the wrong person. Then she responds. I did it full of love and care for her. Ignored. So I tired more than once. One thing you can say about Amy is is a loyal friend if she truly believes you are hers. She is prepared to not listen to all these players just for a handful of people.

She changed her name to RIP_Amy.
Actually I worried about her when I saw RIP_Amy. Maybe I just have too much of a caring heart. Yes I am beyond disappointed with how she is handling this but I do worry about her stability through all this. Kali has proven over and over she does not care in many ways. She has lost good friends through her bad decision making. So this is traumatic. I do not agree with what she is doing. I am sure she is scared and putting up tons of walls to protect herself. Unfortunately it has affected the players greatly. Some people are just not ready to be leaders. She has admitted that. If she says she can not make a decision by herself how she is supposed to get the courage to get rid of the one person 80% percent agree should go, who will make them for her. They are not going to tell her to get rid of them.

What I am most upset about is I reach out to Amy and got no response except for once when I posted to the wrong person. Then she responds. I did it full of love and care for her. Ignored. So I tired more than once. One thing you can say about Amy is is a loyal friend if she truly believes you are hers. She is prepared to not listen to all these players just for a handful of people.
I agree with @Littlebelle about the name change. I know in the past Amy hasn't done well with all the negative things said or posted about her. I really hope she's dealing with all of the drama ok.

"Abs and I will be working with our staff team to get us organized."
Not really a team at this point.

"I got caught up in my emotions and lost it."
So when someone addresses what you're doing is wrong, you act like a child getting caught in a lie? Make that excuse to the abundant amount of MyVMK players who were banned for mundane things. Get over yourself, princess.

"During my time on staff, I have worked hard to keep the game safe, I have no idea how many hours I have spent doing this. I would talk with some of the players to change their behavior in the game. I didn't want to ban them. Many of those players had a change of heart, and changed their ways."
*Groans* Okay sweetie, I totally believe this statement.

"This list could go on and on, but the point is, things are going to change."
Change because the majority of the community has lost of respect for you and many of the staff members. In addition, disinterest of playing myVMK. You can't just say sorry and be forgiven for your actions.

"Some of these things not pretty at all but out of respect for Amy I will not share them. I will not provide you with private chats; I will not provide you with game logs. I will not tell you the wrongs of other staff in the past."
Much of this is probably exposed already, so I don't think much can be savaged at this point.

With all due respect, I don't believe this attempt of a "apology". The keyword is attempt.

Last edited:
Okay, everyone. How about instead of attacking anyone, staff or player, we speak respectfully to each other? This isn't a war. There is no reason to begin turning against everyone. THAT is what will ruin this game for everyone. Not staffing decisions, not any controversy that may be happening, but disrespect and hatred among players is what will drive everyone apart.
This is all cause and effect. Certain staffing decisions are the cause, and certain attacks are the effect. Different cause? Different effect. To say that staffing decisions is not a factor of what will drive everyone apart is wrong. Yeah, the community has a choice to react in a certain way but what instigated all this in general? [DOUBLEPOST=1431207343][/DOUBLEPOST]
How is what I posted disrespectful?
It was my opinion and it wasn't wrong to say as it's in fact the truth. It is lame that Amy's profile can't be found. She's not doing her job. This all won't go away.
^^^^^^^^^^[DOUBLEPOST=1431207655][/DOUBLEPOST]
Idk how telling someone to do their job is rude when they're not doing anything.
Amy is voluntarily doing all this so I wouldn't call it her job. But I do get what you are saying... she is running from a problem she can handle.

Last edited:
I agree with @Littlebelle about the name change. I know in the past Amy hasn't done well with all the negative things said or posted about her. I really hope she's dealing with all of the drama ok.
Still being caring in situation where you have been so affected makes you even more of an amazing person, LittleBelle. :)
I agree as well. It sounds like she has been dealing with a lot. I think it's good if she is taking a break for a few days. Sometimes you need to pull yourself out of a situation so you can get a better idea how to handle it.

I agree that, like Amy said, she didn't make the best decisions. Maybe she isn't the best leader, but honestly, I can't imagine leading what's become quite a big community being easy. Hopefully this can be a good learning experience for her and she can become a better leader. It seems like nothing is going to change now, but it's like they say, the only predictable thing about life is it's unpredictability xD

I think until things completely calm down, we just need to keep supporting each other as a community. A little kindness goes a long way.

Sorry if I sound all positive, sunshine, and lollipops LOL I'm in the kitchen baking that rainbow smiles cake with the people who just want everyone to be happy again XD

Hi guys:

The forum staff team decided to close this thread and create one thread in the "Debates" section where you can all continue posting your opinions on all the drama that has happened over the past however many days. I wasn't online when they were closed, and we forgot to post a "Why" message, so here it is!

You can join the debates group and continue posting here; just remember that while we are slightly more lenient with these threads, we will be watching for people who step out of line and handing out warnings as needed for those who break the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.