MY COMPTUER JUST DIED! Would this work to play MyVMK??

Coocoolcjscal

The worst thing possible happened this morning (as far gaming goes) my computer died today. I'm trying to buy something asap, and I saw a deal for a Lenovo 10" QuadCore 32GB Windows 10 Tablet w/Keyboard that has 2 GB of Ram. I wasn't sure if anyone knows if this would work for MyVMK??? Any help would be appreciated!

Here's all the info on it: Device Type:
Tablet
Display Size: 10.1"
Display Type: HD IPS with LED backlight
Resolution: 1280 x 800
Processor: 1.44GHz Intel Atom quad-core (x5-Z8350)
Memory: 2GB DDR3L
Storage: 32GB eMMC built-in memory
Wireless: Wi-Fi b/g/n
Operating System: Windows 10 Home (64-bit)

Youthere is right, tablets typically don't have flash. Not to meantion tablets aren't made for large virtual games, they're made for larger apps. So I wouldn't go with a tablet if you're wanting something you can play MyVMK on.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
If it run Windows, you should be able to run MyVMK, contrary to previous responses. Android/iOS tablets don't support Shockwave (MyVMK doesn't use Flash), but if it is running a Windows operating system, you should be able to install Shockwave on it.

No matter who's right, or who's wrong, that's a crappy computer for the price. I just now saw the link with the price and those specs are absolutely disgusting. I literally just typed "computers" on Amazon and this laptop showed up. Link

The computer I've linked is still not decent to my standards, but for an example to make my point it works. This laptop is far superior and literally cheaper than the one in the link you posted. Check around and see what you can find, I know you can find something better for around that price.