My Perspective on Recent Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I'm disgusted at the players to be perfectly honest.. You all are not even giving them a chance
[4/30/2015 6:42:22 PM] Lisawdw: Some of you are just being [expletive] little [expletive]. Get the [expletive] over yourselves. It is Amy’s game and she has final say. If you dont like it and can’t respect her muchless trust her. Leave the [expletive] game, you’re not needed here if you cant atleast accept Amy’s decisions.
And you're disgusted with the players when a grown woman said this to a 16 year old girl?

So staff being friends with players is considered favoritism? k.. Nice to see the players of this game think that when she probably has a lot of friends that are players..
When you type in two of Amy/Lisa's friends usernames in game, it shows up as different names they jokingly came up with. The only reason it does this is because an admin/mod changed it to do so...That's called favoritism. When certain players get special treatment, gifts, or added perks all because they're friends with staff members. Watch them change the usernames back though and then claim it never happened or was just for a "little while as a joke." Also, another one of Lisa's friends KNEW about the secret events and when they were taking place because she told him. He reaped the benefits from it all because they were friends AKA FAVORITISM.

The same player who:

Why is it that when your friend and my friend were cussing each other out in a POTC game, that you only banned my friend? When I reported your friend, I get a message saying no such stuff was found in the chat logs? The message said if I report false information again, that I could be banned? Your good friend is running around the virtual kingdom calling people "dumb little straight boys" not getting any punishment but you are banning people for things not nearly as severe. Hmm...

Last edited:
Or you know, they might have just needed a laugh after basically being attacked by more than half the players in this community. I am sure they are trying their hardest behind the scenes to be able to straighten things out. I mean more than half the staff left. That has got to be hard on them. It seems that people forget they have lives outside of this game and can't always be on top of things. They need some time to mend this. At least give them a chance.[DOUBLEPOST=1431047760][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would give Abs a chance. I give Amy a chance. Kali burnt too many bridges sorry.
You have to realize that people can have a change in heart. Does nobody understand the meaning of forgiveness anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.