My Strange Addiction

You probably have heard of the show, but in case you haven't:

It's a show based on people who have strange addictions to things, like eating sand, or scratching their back with bowling pins.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Saying that, here's a quick thing I thought of, you just basically state one of your addictions, it doesn't have to be strange, but it MUST follow the rules!

If you don't know them you need to check this out: http://forums.myvmk.com/index.php?pageid=rules

To dumb it down a little, these are things you shouldn't post below:
1. No Sexual content
2. No drugs/alcohol based addictions
3. Nothing that can hurt you or make you really ill

Also do not make fun of other posts and what people say.

Well, here's my strange addiction!

I just LOVE watching videos on surgery, it just really interests me. I love biology and everything about it :love:

S

Solar

I'm highly addicted to buffalo wings. It's a problem. My family sat me down and had an intervention but it didn't help.

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
I love ice cubes, like I probably fill from 1-2 cups a day with ice and just eat it. It used to be really intense like id be having 10 cups of ice a day if not more I'm laughing thinking about it I mean it's not that strange but it's not good for your teeth, but it tastes a lot better than normal non-frozen water..okay I'm finished. :shrug:

S

Solar

I love ice cubes, like I probably fill from 1-2 cups a day with ice and just eat it. It used to be really intense like id be having 10 cups of ice a day if not more I'm laughing thinking about it I mean it's not that strange but it's not good for your teeth, but it tastes a lot better than normal non-frozen water..okay I'm finished. :shrug:
Are you anemic?

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy

That's weird you ask that cause I had some discussion with one of my professors today and she asked me that (to lazy too explain why) but my mom and her mom are both anemic, I've never given blood or been tested for anything like that so I don't know, I hope I'm not but the fact that my mom and grandmother are I probably am.

S

Solar

That's weird you ask that cause I had some discussion with one of my professors today and she asked me that (to lazy too explain why) but my mom and her mom are both anemic, I've never given blood or been tested for anything like that so I don't know, I hope I'm not but the fact that my mom and grandmother are I probably am.
Next time you get some blood work done, definitely inquire about that ;o

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Next time you get some blood work done, definitely inquire about that ;o
That's so strange! I looked up chewing ice and all these links of people with anemia usually crave ice and it sounds just like me, I wonder why my parents never noticed I mean id have ice ALL the time that they called me "Icey" and with my mom being anemic that's weird she wouldn't consider, because it seems to be very common. Thanks for bringing that up I should make an appointment

LOL ok sorry ruining ur thread bye

Jasmine

I just LOVE watching videos on surgery, it just really interests me. I love biology and everything about it :love:
Awesome! I've always loved watching surgeries! I've even watched my own, lol. My mom still doesn't understand that!

~~~
vBulletin... haha. I could go on and on about it, but no one ever wants to listen :p. Autism is another one of my interests.

The Little Mermaid
I know it is pretty silly but during my first semester of college I was going through a TERRIBLE bout of depression. Nothing seemed to be able to bring me up, and it lead to some pretty serious and dangerous thoughts about myself and my life. One night, I watched The Little Mermaid which was one of my favorite movies when I was little. It made me SO happy. I don't know what it was about this stinkin' movie but it made me happier than anything else had. So I bought The Little Mermaid on Bluray the next day and basically binge watched The Little Mermaid on almost a daily basis. I know that movie way to well now and I STILL love it to this day (though I luckily no longer have the need to watch it so often). :love:

The Little Mermaid
I know it is pretty silly but during my first semester of college I was going through a TERRIBLE bout of depression. Nothing seemed to be able to bring me up, and it lead to some pretty serious and dangerous thoughts about myself and my life. One night, I watched The Little Mermaid which was one of my favorite movies when I was little. It made me SO happy. I don't know what it was about this stinkin' movie but it made me happier than anything else had. So I bought The Little Mermaid on Bluray the next day and basically binge watched The Little Mermaid on almost a daily basis. I know that movie way to well now and I STILL love it to this day (though I luckily no longer have the need to watch it so often). :love:

Awww, I'm glad you found something to help bring you out of the depression! It's not silly at all. :)

Hmmm...my strange addiction is Disneyland. I am not kidding. I feel like, sometimes, I NEED to go or i'll be upset. It's the place that I can be myself and not be worried about life.

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
taco bell. i mean, like after everytime i get off of work i want to go straight to taco bell.
i could eat it everyday for the rest of my life and be so happy.