My Trash vs Your Treasure (Selling items to game 6/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCocoaGal

hm for cowboy denim pants, fourth of july hat, mickey 60th celebration ears, minnie beanie red, typhoon lagoon set, blizzard beach set, pilgrim ears, green superhero pants, and peter pan hat? I can do 40k for all. Let me know what you still have and don't have and I can adjust the price accordingly, I saw that you sold the peter pan hat but i can still do 32k. Just let me know. :)

star girl

Okay I'm on now if you are :)
I'm on now!

hm for cowboy denim pants, fourth of july hat, mickey 60th celebration ears, minnie beanie red, typhoon lagoon set, blizzard beach set, pilgrim ears, green superhero pants, and peter pan hat? I can do 40k for all. Let me know what you still have and don't have and I can adjust the price accordingly, I saw that you sold the peter pan hat but i can still do 32k. Just let me know. :)
I am not selling the green superhero pants out of its set! I did sell the Peter Pan hat to Lady, but the celebration ears are still up for grabs. Let me know how that affects your price and I'll counter back if necessary.

do you still have the black pegasus pins?
I do!

Last edited:

CCocoaGal

I'm on now!

I am not selling the green superhero pants out of its set! I did sell the Peter Pan hat to Lady, but the celebration ears are still up for grabs. Let me know how that affects your price and I'll counter back if necessary.

@LadyLyka and @CCocoaGal - You both want the ears at Lady has offered 12k for them. What are your highest offers on that if you don't mind me asking?

I do!
bought it for 10k, not interested anymore :P

Status
Not open for further replies.