MyVMK Character Sketches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
****EDIT: REQUESTS CLOSED FOR NOW****

Hello everyone :)
I have thought about doing this for a while now, and I've finally decided to open up this thread for free MyVMK character sketches! c:
Here are some examples of sketches I've already done:

About the Sketches:
- They are done only in black and white.
- I draw the characters from the head to waist.
- Send me information about what your character looks like. For example; hair style, clothes, hat, facial expression, your character name (optional), etc. Also if you can attach a picture of what your character might look like that would help so much c:

This thread will only be open for a short time so start sending me requests! :D I should be able to complete the sketch within a week or two.
If you have any other questions let me know :]

Elle

Omg so awesome! Definitely will send you a request! :DD Do I just private message you, hun? :)
Actually i'll just post my pic here Lol! Here's my gal pixel. & yes..that is a moustache. ;D LOL
Susany is my character's name. <3

Kay

i don't know
omg they're so cute i want one

can i have long hair (no bangs or anything), a long sleeve v neck shirt, a smirk (or smile, whatever is easiest), Kay is my name
and faced a little to the right? and mickey ears?

Jinx

omg they're so cute i want one

can i have long hair (no bangs or anything), a long sleeve v neck shirt, a smirk (or smile, whatever is easiest), Kay is my name
and faced a little to the right?
Sure coming right up! xD Would you like me to draw a certain hat for you character as well?

You're an amazing artist! :D

Here's my guy if you ever have time:

Okay thank you! :)

Megara

no sleep club
omg this is wonderful yes yes thank you for being so kind in sharing your talents.

my character has the long hair, stitch hat, and pirate skull t-shirt. i'll edit with a pic soon :)

EDIT: Could you possibly do it a little off to the right like in the second example pic in your first post? No biggie if not :)

you've got some pretty neat stuff
it would be pretty sick if i could get myself a portrait :P

what forms of payment to you accept
hugs, keys, steam games, keys, etc

mark

10 mins late to everything
I wouldn't want you to spend time on my request so just a question
How much does each one take by estimation AND HOW CAN U TAKE THE PICTURE SO PERFECTLY and u draw amazingly c:

Jinx

you've got some pretty neat stuff
it would be pretty sick if i could get myself a portrait :P

what forms of payment to you accept
hugs, keys, steam games, keys, etc
It's free but I would accept a hug xD LOL

I wouldn't want you to spend time on my request so just a question
How much does each one take by estimation AND HOW CAN U TAKE THE PICTURE SO PERFECTLY and u draw amazingly c:
Hmm, it usually takes a few hours to draw a sketch like this,
aww thank you so much :D lol

Jinx

Hey guys, I am going to close the thread for now, I don't want to overwhelm myself with requests! c:
Make sure to look back and see when I am opening the thread up again! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.