MyVMK CSS&HTML Edit

Rynosauric

Mr. Cinderella
Hey guys,

So... I was extremely bored the other night and decided the slightly edit the MyVMK website on my computer (Using MyVMK's source code as a base)
I changed a bit of the HTML and changed the entire color scheme of CSS. I still have work to do on it, though. Let me know what you think?

(P.S. There's no logo because the code was based on the assumption that the logo is in the server, and since this code isn't in MyVMK's server, the logo doesn't show up.)

View attachment 733
View attachment 734

When recreating the website, I noticed that the CSS was embedded into each page,
so I recreated the CSS code into external style sheet.

Also, I'm having trouble positioning the boxes on the right if anybody wants to help me with that.

Let me know what you guys think!
-Ryan

Graham

オミッド
watermelon color scheme
what do you mean you're having trouble positioning the boxes on the right tho i'll try to help i'm a bit rusty with css and html

Jasmine

Great job! I don't really like the pink though.
What are the margin or padding properties set to? Those work well for positioning.

I aswell did some css edits using Chrome Developer tools and here is an image of my edits.

I didn't spend too much time on it roughly 10 mins, was very bored.

The color doesn't look good to me honestly x.x
As for help positioning, I'm willing to offer assistance. Did you specify a position (absolute, fixed, relative) or float (right, left) for any divs?

John

The design is still terrible(not your fault!) but good job for putting in the effort to recreate it for some practice!