MyVMK Experience: 404 page not found

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the usual uninstall and install thing. It was working yesterday just fine. I logged in to the home page and I'm not banned, so I don't know what's going on. Is anybody else having this issue? I'm still on Yosemite.

**EDIT** My roommate who also uses this is getting the same error upon launching the application. Soooooo it's broken?

Xosder

Ah please help!

So I've been logging into VMK fine, but when I got back to school I starting getting the error "404 Page Not Found" when I open myVMK Experience. I'm hoping this is an easy fix. Thanks for the help! :)

Last edited:

kb_drums

I've been playing in from the same network using VmkExperience and haven't gotten a 404 error until now.

Last edited:

kb_drums

Ok so, you went to the site, clicked download through browser, unzipped it, then tried to open it and it didn't work? Cause mine went straight through. Are you on Yosemite?
I JUST got it figured out!! Think I just goofed in regards to downloading it and saving the file correctly. everything is working fine now.

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
no 404 error on this side. I just loaded up fine. I guess you can just keep trying it might be a temporary problem on MyVMKs network

Xosder

I still haven't been able to figure it out, I just restarted my computer with no luck. I could try re-downloading the program, but now that I am back on my school's wifi it can take up to two hours to download.

kb_drums

what ended being the issue? I just downloaded it and it says it cannot be opened :(
I still haven't been able to figure it out, I just restarted my computer with no luck. I could try re-downloading the program, but now that I am back on my school's wifi it can take up to two hours to download.
Try MyVMK Launcher, And download it through the MegaSync app. Then make sure your system preferences allow it to be opened because its from an unidentified developer.

Status
Not open for further replies.