MyVMK Experience issue

My friend PrincessCheetah has. She just kept trying and eventually it worked. :shrug: she restarted her laptop/closed out stuff and it eventually worked. :)

its not working regularly for me but if you put in the wrong password when you log in, it should bring u to the homepage and then just keep logging in and pressing enter and u will eventually get into the game in a weird popup

Lol meanwhile I have been offering to help people get VMware Fusion and Windows 7 on there Mac but ppl be cray.
maybe ppl like the mac interface on their mac... i know... strange.... maybe ppl also like myvmkexperience and want to stick to it bc its familiar..... it is crazy i know

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
Lol if it wasn't so buggy then I would understand but if you want it something that simply works everytime then you should use VMware Fusion. I am just saying this because I have helped countless people get it working on there Mac

Laguna

~.*~:.:lone:.:~*.~
i have this problem as well and what i do is i drag a picture from the forums (like my profile pic or something) to the vmk app and it opens an internet explorer window, there i go to myvmk.com and log in like normal and it works :)

i have this problem as well and what i do is i drag a picture from the forums (like my profile pic or something) to the vmk app and it opens an internet explorer window, there i go to myvmk.com and log in like normal and it works :)
whaaaaat ahahahah this works for me too!!![DOUBLEPOST=1429459121][/DOUBLEPOST]only thing is: can't make it full screen

My friend @PrincessCheetah uses MyVMK Experience and has gotten the same issues. Here's how she fixes it (with pictures!).

1. Log in on the starting screen

2. If you get a black screen but you hear the map music, click the Avatar button on the top of the window labeled “Login to VMK”.

3. Click the VMK button in the bottom left corner of the window that pops up

4. The MyVMK home page should show up with an error message. If the starting screen shows up, enter your login info wrong, this should also bring up the needed page.

5. Click the Home tab. Enter your login on the right side. You may not be able to see the text, just click the text box and type blind (but correct) and click where there should be a space for the “Enter” the kingdom button. Your mouse should recognize the hyperlink. You might need to be quick about clicking where the enter button should be, it sometimes disappears.

6. Another window should open titled “Wine Internet Explorer”. Enter your login info again in the welcome box then click “enter” the game image/hyperlink.

7. Another “Wine Internet Explorer” window should open with the MyVMK client window loading.

"This process isn’t perfect but I’ve found it to work for me."-PrincessCheetah