MyVMK Forums Easter Egg Hunt 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spring is finally here! What better way to celebrate than with an Easter egg hunt!

How It Works
1.) 120 pictures of eggs will be edited into posts around MyVMK Forums. They can be anywhere.
2.) Each egg will be a self-destructing hyperlink to a form for you to enter your In-Game username.
3.) You will win a randomly assigned prize for each egg you find!

Hunting Schedule
Tuesday, April 18th
First round - 12pm EST
Second round - 3pm EST
Third round - 6pm EST
Fourth round - 10pm EST

The event will last until all the eggs are found!

Rules
1.) Do not share egg locations with others.
Due to an unforeseen exploit in the way this event can be played, an abnormally high amount of claimed eggs will result in prizes revoked and your username flagged as ineligible. People found to be using said exploit will be immediately disqualified. Because of this, we are adding a bonus round at midnight tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Breaking any of these rules will result in disqualification.

Last edited:
I would like to hear more about this too please!
She mentioned the hunt wasn't in-game so, I think it's only within these forums, but the prizes you get are in-game prizes. When you find an egg in the forums, I'm guessing you'd click it and the hyperlink leads you to a page with a form where you enter in your Forum name & In-Game name to get your randomly generated prize In-Game.
Also, since there's 120 being hidden here, I think you should be able to find more than one, lol.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! :StitchBounce:

JessieJoe

She mentioned the hunt wasn't in-game so, I think it's only within these forums, but the prizes you get are in-game prizes. When you find an egg in the forums, I'm guessing you'd click it and the hyperlink leads you to a page with a form where you enter in your Forum name & In-Game name to get your randomly generated prize In-Game.
Also, since there's 120 being hidden here, I think you should be able to find more than one, lol.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! :StitchBounce:
thanks, it's a bit more clar. I hope everyone finds at least 1 egg and gets something magical out of it! :) I don;t think we'll be able to find baskets today anymore due to bad gateway being active all day so far for both the website and the PAL... :runaway:

Status
Not open for further replies.