MyVMK Halloween 2014!

Status
Not open for further replies.

camzilla

End of MYVMK as we knew it 5/2/2015
I hope they stay with the halloween traditions of the old VMK, and sell the rooms, outfits, cowboy, mansion, furniture, halloween items that went with that month. But I am not opposed to seeing new items added to next month, the blue and pink crates were a huge hit and think orange crates be fun too !

ZachTWB

Disneyland obsessed
I can't wait for the Main Street decorations! That's the one thing I always looked forward to on the original VMK. :D

sickleskull15495

Child of Hecate, Sylph of Space, Popsickle
so excited for October <3

Ahhhh! The year went by so fast! I'm super stoked for Halloween myVMK Events!
:squee:

Favorite holiday of the year and especially for myVMK, can't wait to see what is up ahead!
I know Pirates is still in the works, but maybe the Haunted Mansion game can start in development too..probably not, but I'm hopeful

Last edited:

LordeByron

oh my god the question about movies is so difficult!! i would've chosen halloweentown if it was on there, but i chose sleepy hollow because last year i was in the stage version (and the haunted mansion movie stinks). halloween's my birthday so i'm v excited.

gypsyrose

Can't wait until October! Halloween is my favorite holiday. I hope a bunch of goodies get released! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.