MyVMK Iphone App

This is just a suggestion, and I am aware that the developers of myVMK should be working on bringing new stuff into MyVMK and developing games, but I think it would be really awesome if we got get a phone app for MVMK. This would allow us to get on VMK at times that we weren't at home, or sitting in a car ride or some sort. I'm not sure if this would be difficult to create, but you could also make it like $.99 or $1.99 for the app to bring in some revenue to myVMK. What do you guys think? :)

How about a free app that gives us alerts/announcements when things go on sale... or an event is planned. This would eliminate that horrible feeling that some of us have of always wanting to be on VMK 24/7 because you feel you might miss out on something, lol.

How about a free app that gives us alerts/announcements when things go on sale... or an event is planned. This would eliminate that horrible feeling that some of us have of always wanting to be on VMK 24/7 because you feel you might miss out on something, lol.
I would like this.

dean

That's basically what the official twitter account is. Maybe they should add a couple of more features to the twitter account to give more frequent notifications, including events and other stuff.

Fiyero

Making the game on a mobile device would be impossible as shockwave (what MyVMK runs on) does not exist on Android/iOS/Windows Phone.

However, I would love to see the app PinkGirlyGirl suggested above.

Yes please. I have pretty bad anxiety and anxiety is not something that I like feeling about VMK! That's a fantastic idea (: