MyVMK Launcher for macOS 10.6+

Ern

Yams in my bank account
did you download wineskin too?
ill upload pictures of steps :P[DOUBLEPOST=1453826630][/DOUBLEPOST]IDK if the pictures post in order but
after you click the synch button it should send you to another page.
then on the top right corner of your screen it should have like the megasynch logo downloading the myvmk launcher
after it's done downloading right click the downloaded file and click open.
then just open the launcher after that!

hoped this kinda helped! lol

Attachments

Last edited:
did you download wineskin too?
ill upload pictures of steps :P[DOUBLEPOST=1453826630][/DOUBLEPOST]IDK if the pictures post in order but
after you click the synch button it should send you to another page.
then on the top right corner of your screen it should have like the megasynch logo downloading the myvmk launcher
after it's done downloading right click the downloaded file and click open.
then just open the launcher after that!

hoped this kinda helped! lol
Yeah, I did all of that...for some reason when i try to open it though nothing happens...and my security settings allow applications to be downloaded from anywhere. so idk what the problem is

Ern

Yams in my bank account
Yeah, I did all of that...for some reason when i try to open it though nothing happens...and my security settings allow applications to be downloaded from anywhere. so idk what the problem is
Are you able to open the the launcher, try right click then press open

i tried downloading it and it says "to complete file transfer you need to manually save your file" but when i click save your file it says plug in failure

Tried downloading through MegaSync on Firefox and it says "Error getting file: Invalid argument" :cry:
Downloading through my browser just leaves me frozen on creating my character..
Both my Adobe, Java, & browser are up to date :/

Help? :um::shrug:

Last edited:

MacPat

Contributor
thank you so much!
You're welcome.
i tried downloading it and it says "to complete file transfer you need to manually save your file" but when i click save your file it says plug in failure
What operating system and browser are you using? I would suggest using Mac OS X 10.11.3 El Capitan and Google Chrome 48.
i had to use google chrome in order for it to work. its really slow though... im not sure if its the server or the application.
Downloading can be slow sometimes and fast other times, sorry. MEGA may limit bandwidth to users or your connection could be not very good.
I'm having that issue... Did you find a solution?
Are you on El Capitan? This might work: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202491
1. Click the Apple logo at the top left of your screen
2. Select System Preferences
3. Select Security & Privacy
4. If it is locked, click the lock to unlock and enter your password if applicable.
5. Change setting to Allow apps downloaded from: Anywhere
Tried downloading through MegaSync on Firefox and it says "Error getting file: Invalid argument" :cry:
Downloading through my browser just leaves me frozen on creating my character..
Both my Adobe, Java, & browser are up to date :/

Help? :um::shrug:
Use the latest Google Chrome browser and download it.

MoeMoney

You're welcome.

What operating system and browser are you using? I would suggest using Mac OS X 10.11.3 El Capitan and Google Chrome 48.

Downloading can be slow sometimes and fast other times, sorry. MEGA may limit bandwidth to users or your connection could be not very good.

Are you on El Capitan? This might work: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202491
1. Click the Apple logo at the top left of your screen
2. Select System Preferences
3. Select Security & Privacy
4. If it is locked, click the lock to unlock and enter your password if applicable.
5. Change setting to Allow apps downloaded from: Anywhere

Use the latest Google Chrome browser and download it.
I got it, thank you!!