MyVMK Mobile Event Calendar (It's back)

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Hey guys!

After a quick poll, I decided it worth it to recreate the mobile calendar I had released before I redid the myVMKPal website. Therefore...

Here it is* -> https://myVMKPal.com/mobileCal

Just plug that url into yout iPhone calendar, Google Calendar, or basically anywhere you can import an iCal formatted calendar from the web! It will automatically update itself (month to month at a minimum) with the latest events on the official calendar :) In addition, the times shown will be your own time zone! No more trying to figure out what time the event is for you, as they will automatically be displayed as per your devices current time zone.

On Google Calendar that's pretty easy! On the lefthand side (on desktop at least), just go to "Other Calendars," click the dropdown, and click "Add by URL" and paste in the url provided above :)

Hope everyone finds use of it, and as always let me know if there's anything I can do to improve it!

See ya, Kolya Venturi

*Just as a heads up, clicking that link will download the iCal file, so you can also add it to your calendars that way. But it won't stay up to date if you do.

Hey guys!

After a quick poll, I decided it worth it to recreate the mobile calendar I had released before I redid the myVMKPal website. Therefore...

Here it is* -> https://myVMKPal.com/mobileCal

Just plug that url into yout iPhone calendar, Google Calendar, or basically anywhere you can import an iCal formatted calendar from the web! It will automatically update itself (month to month at a minimum) with the latest events on the official calendar :) In addition, the times shown will be your own time zone! No more trying to figure out what time the event is for you, as they will automatically be displayed as per your devices current time zone.

On Google Calendar that's pretty easy! On the lefthand side (on desktop at least), just go to "Other Calendars," click the dropdown, and click "Add by URL" and paste in the url provided above :)

Hope everyone finds use of it, and as always let me know if there's anything I can do to improve it!

See ya, Kolya Venturi

*Just as a heads up, clicking that link will download the iCal file, so you can also add it to your calendars that way. But it won't stay up to date if you do.
am i going to have a virus if i download that link? (windows XP)

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
am i going to have a virus if i download that link? (windows XP)
No viruses :) However, I don't reccomend downloading it, as that's not what it's intended for.
Put the link into google calendar, and it will automatically import the events every month[DOUBLEPOST=1456959206][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for taking the time to do this for us! :twist:
You're welcome! :)

No viruses :) However, I don't reccomend downloading it, as that's not what it's intended for.
Put the link into google calendar, and it will automatically import the events every month[DOUBLEPOST=1456959206][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're welcome! :)
my phone/google calendar say tomorrow 8th 10a-11a hall of fame with HOST_violet....before around dinner time it say batter up! with HOST_Elsa and it don't show the midnight event for tonight 12a-1:30a 8th