MyVMK Newsletter

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
I noticed there has only been one this month, posted April 1st. Is there reason for that? I don't know if I'm missing something:p

I haven't played that much this month and I just checked the newsletter and was wondering the same. Are there any new pins or furni since this first newsletter?

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
I haven't played that much this month and I just checked the newsletter and was wondering the same. Are there any new pins or furni since this first newsletter?
Not that I've seen :(

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
The biggest reason that the newsletter has not been updated is due to the lack of items right now. We just recently lost two designers and though they might come back in the near to late future, we are not being able to get any items out right now. There is also a time conflict with real life things for the designers that we do currently have as well as the fact that Amy has been making the brunt of the items and she is going through some hard times right now. Hopefully we can get something out this week. Sorry about that and thank you for your understanding.

The biggest reason that the newsletter has not been updated is due to the lack of items right now. We just recently lost two designers and though they might come back in the near to late future, we are not being able to get any items out right now. There is also a time conflict with real life things for the designers that we do currently have as well as the fact that Amy has been making the brunt of the items and she is going through some hard times right now. Hopefully we can get something out this week. Sorry about that and thank you for your understanding.
It's all good, just a game. Take ur time! It's nice to be updated is all. tbh I like less items anyway, there's too much to keep track of already

Oh... I honestly thought it was because of all the Easter Basket items and that you were concentrating on getting those ready :o

Thank you very much for them, all of the items are very cute and I really appreciated you extending them for another day because of Monday's downtime :halcyon:

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Just an update... the newsletter has been officially updated! May the 4th be with you!
:FinalBattle: