MyVMK Pal New Version?

Nathan Phillips

I'm a Goofy Goober!
Every time before I log in, myvmk tells me there is a new version. Says, Update Available. "A new version of MyVMK Pal (3.4.2) is available. Would you like yo download it now?"

Every time I hit yes, it says "Error has occurred. However, when I select no, it asks me if i would like to begin the download, to where it says, "myvmk has stopped working. Regardless, I can still play. I would just like to know if there really is a new version, and if so, how to fix this problem.....

edit: if anyone else has this issue, I have figured out a solution!

Last edited:

Nathan Phillips

I'm a Goofy Goober!
right click on the MyVMK shortcut, go down to the bottom and hit properties, then hit open file location. Then My VMK Pal should be highlighted. right click on it again, and under open should be run as administrator. It will then ask you the same thing if you would like the computer to make changes. It may say error still but it should still update. You may have to try multiple times. Let me know if this works!

-Zacronias

Florinige95

So I did this and got it to update, but it keeps disconnecting when I'm trying to enter the game. I can't even get in the game on the Firefox browser like I used to either. It disconnects before starting the game.

Nathan Phillips

I'm a Goofy Goober!
Not sure why you're having this problem, as I proceeded with this update and I am having no problems. Can you reply with pictures in the thread. I will do my best to help![DOUBLEPOST=1513377933][/DOUBLEPOST]Also you two may what to check if defender is blocking access to myvmk!

Last edited: