Myvmk Raffle to help fight Littlebelle's MS Fight

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Thank you jinx it does matter. Will add you name to the wall. Still need more donors for the stitch raffle. I really want to raffle the stitch hat. We have 33 donors which is beyond amazing. There is still 2 more days to donate hugs all.

Littlebelle

Just a reminder this is the last day to donate for the walk :) Every pledge matters still lots of room on the wall for your name. Draw will be after the walk :) Thank you all hugs. I will be having a thank you party too .

----------

Just checking I did not miss you donation :) before I draw for prizes :) I will be drawing on Monday.

I will definitely donate to such a sweet person of this community when I get home. I love you Littlebelle :halcyon:

I will be donating in the next few days. (:
Here's $10 comin' your way! Getting really close to the goal.

This is a really good cause I think. Donated some of my money to this but please do not enter me in any raffle system; I don't think you should have to give anything in return for something like this. Even if its only virtual items. You should hang onto your stuff. Hope for the best~
I know you do not want in the draw. That is ok or if you win you can gift it to someone :)
You are literally one of the strongest, nicest people I know of on MyVMK. If not the nicest.

My 3rd/4th grade teacher was diagnosed with ALS a few years after I had her, and it was hard watching what she had to go through. I know it's not exactly the same, but I can't imagine the immense struggle you have. I'll try to donate whatever I can.

Keep fighting <3

I'll definitely be donating as soon as I can! Probably tomorrow! You're an amazing and strong person :)

i just got a job, and i promise i'll donate some with my first paycheck. Thank you for sharing this littlebelle, you really are an amazing woman.

Chicken you can tell me how much and You can donate later when your first check comes in. I will trust you . The walk site is open for 3 weeks after the walk

Edit: you stop taking donations on may 4th? :-(

I'll bug my mom until she agrees to let me donate. Stay strong, we're supporting you! :halcyon:

Thanks all for you love and support means the world to me. :)

Littlebelle

Hi everyone just to let you know after today's walk we raise $3,260. From Myvmk friends so far the total donation is $1,1135. Wow that is beyond amazing. Thank you for showing so much care. For the love prayers and pixie dust.

The draw will be tomorrow. And I am building a nice thank you room to hold a party. Details to follow later.

If you name in not on the wall of hearts please let me know. Even if you do not want to be in the draw. I would still like to invited you to the party .

Last edited:

Littlebelle

[/COLOR]

I have done the draw congrats to the winners. I will be holding a party this Saturday night. I will send out PMs to let you know the time. I will start to hand out prizes and gifts cards. People to receive gift cards are:

Tigger,Aengus,Vanilliabug,Princessmadiro, Milklady,Coriander, MamaNutty,Ladyskip, Jumangi, CurleeQ, BluestarBandit, bobsbest game, Ranch, PixieStick, Jayy, Halcyon, Stargazing, Princess_Stitch, Grenadier, Cyre, CoralHibiscus.

The rest get a 1,000 credit spending spree so when I pm you let me know what you would like me to get for you.

You have shown me so much love. To me these thank you gift are just pixels. What you have given means so much more.

You have surrounded me with love, become my cheering section to keep fighting. Shown mm so much love. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness; a firewall and a GC? :o
Thank you Belle :halcyon:

And more importantly, I am absolutely thrilled that our members opened their hearts and helped to support such a worthy cause.

I can't wait for the party - hopefully I can make it after work (my time).

You are a wonderful, strong and fabulous friend on MyVMK. Keep fighting lovely, we're all behind you :halcyon:

Looking forward to the party! This was amazing how many members come together for this cause. You are an incredible individual!
Also a big congrats to those who won in the raffle as well!

:flower:

Littlebelle

Making the room fun and pretty. It will be actually 3 rooms. I have a ride in the first one and if people want can take a second ride through a few rooms :) Hugs to all my friends.

Littlebelle

Just in case I missed someone in a PM and not all are on the forum or have a different forum name to Myvmk.

Thank you so much for donating to my MS walk. It means so much to know I have so many people in my corner cheering me on. It can get tough sometimes, but there is always hope. Love can move mountains. Thank you for caring. Your donation really matters if does change things. I know there will be money there for when I need help with MS related issues. Hope for research. Hope for a better life.

As a thank you I have made a special room to hold a thank you party in. It also joins to 2 other ride rooms.

It will be held this Saturday at 10:00 pm right after host event.
I will have your thank you prize at the room if you have not received it yet.
Grand prize is posted on my MS walk thread.

Big Hugs.

Littlebelle

Due to the game being down so long last night and not getting back up till after 2:30 Am last night. The party will be held this Saturday May 17th at 9:00 pm. Hope you can make it then.

Hugs