MyVMK Splash Page

Hi guys o:

I was just playing around on Phtooshop and whipped this together. What do you think? I know the middle button is a little fuzzy - that's because I designed the button image too tiny, and didn't save the layer correctly, so when I went to resize it I lost some quality. Oh well, lol.

:o

- Piano

John

The image of the pirate is inconsistent with the background, and the image inside of button, additionally, the text doesn't make sense- If you are "playing now" that assumes you have already entered MyVMK so it's backwards technically.
The idea is great though, MyVMK needs some new splash screens!

The image of the pirate is inconsistent with the background, and the image inside of button, additionally, the text doesn't make sense- If you are "playing now" that assumes you have already entered MyVMK so it's backwards technically.
The idea is great though, MyVMK needs some new splash screens!
Thanks for the feedback! As far as the text goes, I was less focused on the exact wording since this was more of a mock design and mock designs don't always have to feature every element in its entirety. However, technically speaking, the text said "Enter myVMK AND Play Now." That could imply that by entering the website (myVMK) you can Play Now (by clicking the play now button on the homepage) o: But, I definitely see where you're coming from!

Great idea! It looks pretty sweet :)

It would be cool to develop one per land on the map and maybe change them weekly :) Then incorporate halloween/Christmas/etc into them (for future development)