[myVMKPal Mobile] Release soon!

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Hey!

Yes, you did read that title correctly. myVMKPal is going mobile!!

More specifically, we are going to be releasing an Android app (Sorry iOS users!).

The new client is not done yet, but seeing as Pirates is built off of the new client system, it should work on phones and tablets.

Therefore, I can unearth the code that has been lurking on my computer for months (no seriously. I wrote myVMKPal for Android back in like, April) and modify it slightly to work with Pirates!

The app will function much the same way that myVMKPal already does, with a few minor details.

-It can really only log in, and save user accounts
-Until the new client is released, it'll only be able to play Pirates

I hope to have that out on the Play Store either the day before, or the day of Pirates being released. Upon releasing it, I will publish a link to the Play Store page both here, as well as on the myVMKPal website.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

See ya, MinoMinios

ZachTWB

Disneyland obsessed
Any plans to make it for iOS or is that not possible?

ZachTWB

Disneyland obsessed
Okay, thanks for letting me know!

Nothing is ever made for us apple users in the ways of VMK. Major bummer. But it's cool that this is gonna be available for android.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Nothing is ever made for us apple users in the ways of VMK. Major bummer. But it's cool that this is gonna be available for android.
MyVMK will work for Macs when Amy releases the new client (whenever she finishes it)! As well, Pirates will work fine on Macs.

The only reason we can't release a myVMKPal for Mac, is because none of the myVMKPal developers own a Mac.

will u be able to play the game off a tablet or just see you're account information?

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
will u be able to play the game off a tablet or just see you're account information?
The app should work fine on Android tablets, and you will be able to play the game (currently only Pirates, but eventually [when Amy releases the new client] the full game) on mobile devices.

I downloaded the app on my tablet, and the text menu on the right doesn't show up properly. It's half cut off, so I can only see half of the word(s) in the links.

I have the Asus Infinity something or other. I can be more specific if you need, let me know :)

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
I downloaded the app on my tablet, and the text menu on the right doesn't show up properly. It's half cut off, so I can only see half of the word(s) in the links.

I have the Asus Infinity something or other. I can be more specific if you need, let me know :)
You shouldn't have to need to see the menu on the right of the homepage. It should only show that page temporarily while it logs you in.

Once you're logged in, the app will go to a black screen (for now). Once Pirates is released, it'll go directly into pirates. Are you sure you put your account information in correctly?

You shouldn't have to need to see the menu on the right of the homepage. It should only show that page temporarily while it logs you in.

Once you're logged in, the app will go to a black screen (for now). Once Pirates is released, it'll go directly into pirates. Are you sure you put your account information in correctly?

To be honest, I have never used VMKPal in the past, but I decided to try it on my tablet to see how it goes. I added my account correctly...pretty sure anyway. Lol. I'll just wait until it actually works with the game and then try again, I think.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
To be honest, I have never used VMKPal in the past, but I decided to try it on my tablet to see how it goes. I added my account correctly...pretty sure anyway. Lol. I'll just wait until it actually works with the game and then try again, I think.
If it doesn't log you in, or gives you a toast (message at the bottom) saying incorrect account info, delete your account and re-enter it.