MyVMKPal Probs.

I have downloaded MyVMKPal, but every time I try to open it, an Error window pops up that says:
"To run this application, you must first intall one of the following versions of the .NET Framework:
v4.0.30319
Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET Framework."

Help?

I have downloaded MyVMKPal, but every time I try to open it, an Error window pops up that says:
"To run this application, you must first intall one of the following versions of the .NET Framework:
v4.0.30319
Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET Framework."

Help?

mark

10 mins late to everything
v4.0.30319

Help?
Try updating if that doesn't work because I have/had the same problem and I just caught a new update :)