[myVMKPal] The easy way to play!

What should we add next?

• Customizable Interface

Votes: 44 17.8%
  • Video Recording

Votes: 91 36.8%
  • Password Protected Accounts (i.e. Need password to log into certain accounts)

Votes: 15 6.1%
  • Credit Display (Your current number of credits will be displayed at the bottom!)

Votes: 97 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
It takes me to the website, beta.myvmk.com/index, not the client. I have auto-login enabled, but whenever I go on it takes me to the beta.myvmk.com/index instead...

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
It takes me to the website, beta.myvmk.com/index, not the client. I have auto-login enabled, but whenever I go on it takes me to the beta.myvmk.com/index instead...
We are unable to replicate this on our end.. Due to the way that MyVMK login works, you do pass through the index page. But, it should automatically send you to the game.. Are you sure you entered your account information correctly? Try removing your user account, and putting it back in.

Hey! It's an awesome program! I love it so far! Can't wait for the new updates! I might have a few ideas:

-An update box (Where it will show updates for MyVMKPal and for MyVMK [items, rooms, etc.])
-Auto-Update System
-Text Manager (Just like the one they had in VMKPal)
-Unfull-Screen (Don't let the program be able to be full-screen because it looks like the client is out of place)
-VMK-style UI

And I have a problem with the picture capture system, they won't save the pictures. Thanks! :)

That is strange... If I'm understanding correctly, when you try to log in within myVMK Pal, it opens an internet explorer window?
yeah, not sure if that has something to do with my computer default browser settings, but even with the auto-login it opens up a new Internet Explorer window to the myVMK homepage, asking for my user info again

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Hey! It's an awesome program! I love it so far! Can't wait for the new updates! I might have a few ideas:

-An update box (Where it will show updates for MyVMKPal and for MyVMK [items, rooms, etc.])
-Auto-Update System
-Text Manager (Just like the one they had in VMKPal)
-Unfull-Screen (Don't let the program be able to be full-screen because it looks like the client is out of place)
-VMK-style UI

And I have a problem with the picture capture system, they won't save the pictures. Thanks! :)
The auto update system is already in place! In fact, if you run myVMK Pal now, it should ask you if you want to update :D

- - - Updated - - -

Strange... Try running MyVMK Pal again, and run the update when it prompts you. Your login info may be incorrect, and it will now tell you if it is.

Overall, I'm thrilled! The program works nearly the same as the prior one, which makes me happy. Just a couple things:
1. The tooltip on the Photo button is just a hair low, and can be captured on the screenshot. A bit awkward for sharing.
2. Maybe to avoid that could there be a key command for screencaps?

EDIT: Oops, I see that the first is not an issue anymore. My bad. But I would still love the key command for quick pix!

Huge :thumbsup:!!

Wow, really awesome!
Great job!
Keep up the good work!

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
"Setup Error -f"

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk now Free

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
There should be a button when that error comes up, saying something like, "click here to see what this error report contains." Copy that log report into a text document or email, and send it to me over at kolya@myvmkpal.com

I'll see what I can do to help you.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
View attachment 1036

I get this when I try to download it from Chrome, but I knew it was safe. Either way, I scanned it just to prove it was.

View attachment 1037

Works like a charm for me, though! Thank you so much for making this!!

(Might have to click on the pictures to see the full resolution, not sure. EDIT: Yup, click on 'em, sorry.)
Thanks for posting that! May I use it in the main post?

Glad you're enjoying it MyVMK Pal!

I'm having the same issues as the others that posted. When I log in with myVMK Pal it logs me in to beta.myvmnk.com and correctly identifies my character and credits, but then asks me in a separate IE window to log in. So essentially I might as well just open a browser to log....what am I doing wrong? Look forward to getting this working correctly, thanks!