MyVMK's The Price is Right

Fotogirl

Thank you @Magenta and @Karalora .. so glad you guys are enjoying playing. Its as much fun for us to host the game as it is for you to participate. We appreciate all those who have made it to our games so far. Stayed tuned we have lots more prizes to give away so we will be adding day and times as we can fit them in.

Another awesome game! And the curse is broken! Woot! :)
Yes! The curse has been broken by QA_MonkeyMonkey.

Tonight's game was a blast! We loved being able to give out the Showcase prize!!

Tonight's Winners Were:
Lyssie - Statue of Liberty
QA_MonkeyMonkey - Red Cowboy Shirt
Jumangi - Caribbean Town Square Room Pin

Jumangi and QA_MonkeyMonkey were the Showcase Showdown contestants and spun a final bid of 16 and 21. The actual retail value was 23. Monkey was the closest bidder without going over and managed to snag a full black mansion outfit! :cheer:

Congratulations to all of our winners tonight and thank you to all of those who joined us! We can't wait to show you the next Showcase Showdown prize so don't miss it!!

Fotogirl

@Karalora Sorry you missed it too! No worries though we are working on a day and time for the next game so stay tuned. Next game will also have an awesome new Showcase Showdown Grand Prize since we had a winner for the full black Haunted Mansion suit in last nights game. We just love the enthusiasm all the players are showing when we have a game and makes us want to add as many in as we can.

Next game has been scheduled and this time the prizes are themed! Pirates of the Caribbean Price is Right will be played tomorrow night (6/7) after the host event at 10pm EST. Trust me, you will NOT want to miss this one!!

So here is a condensed version of last nights game for those who were unable to make it in.

Congrats to our lucky mateys of the night:
katgoddess: 2 Crow's Nest Bartsools
bluetinktwo: Compass pin
Cyanna: Pirate hat with bird

Showcase Showdown players were katgoddess who spun a final bid of 42 and bluetinktwo who spun a final bid of 16. I thought we'd have a winner for sure when I saw these bids, but unfortunately, I managed to spin a 15! Neither were able to walk away with the Jolly Roger Hat and Mask.

Thank you all for joining us for the POTC Edition of The Price is Right! Stay tuned for our next game!

riceowl

Best game in myVMK! And this pirate edition was over the top fun! Clever comments by you, Foto and Green added to the fun atmosphere :)
And the video you made even including POTC music.. wow!! Looking forward to more of the Price is Right!!

Our next game has been schedule for tonight after Pirate Battle with Host_Giselle. June 9th, 9:30pm EST! Climb aboard for another Price Be Right - Pirates Edition!

This will likely be the last game until I return from vacation on the 22nd. I know, sad, but there will be more games this month if you cannot make tonight's game.

Last edited:
Our next game has been schedule for tonight after Pirate Battle with Host_Giselle. June 9th, 9:30pm EST! Climb aboard for another Price Be Right - Pirates Edition!

This will likely be the last game until I return from vacation on the 22nd. I know, sad, but there will be more games this month if you cannot make tonight's game.
ill be there. can't wait to play :)