MyVMK's The Price is Right

June 9th, 9:30pm EST Game Results..

Congrats to our winners last night:
Nimmy - PPR Tiny Skull Rock
Krazybird - POTC Pins x4
Riceowl - Pirate Hat with bird

Showcase Showdown:
Riceowl spun a final bid of 21 while Krazybird spun a 35. The actual retail value was 44! Krazybird won a Jolly Roger hat with mask!!

Thank you to all who joined us last night. The next game will be posted when I return from vacation!

krazybird

Just realized I never said my thank you to all who created the game. I have had the pleasure of attending every game so far and had a wonderful time cheering on all the contestants. I had the extreme luck of winning the last game and couldn't be more thrilled.

Thank you @BluEyedGal @Fotogirl and @Mr.GreenGene for an amazing game and generous prizes.

Can't wait to cheer for the next contestants to come on down!!! :cheer:

krazybird

I'm baaaaaack! I've missed hosting this game and am excited to announce that our next game is tonight, June 22nd at 10:30pm EST after the host event. Hope to see you all there!
Welcome back @BluEyedGal , I hope you enjoyed your vacation. :) Good luck to all of the contestants tonight! Unfortunately, I won't make this one but look forward to future opportunities to take more fun out of winning for @MonkeyMonkey :whee: