MyVMK's The Price is Right

Fotogirl

In celebration of the return of MyVMKs Price is Right we have decided to offer 10 reserved seats in the audience. Please post here or PM either BluEyedGal or myself to guarantee yourself a spot to participate in this revival episode. Day and time is Thursday Nov 3rd at 9:30pm EST time. Only 8 more seats will be available in the audience when the doors open promptly at 9:30. Blu and I are looking forward to bringing this game back to MyVMK and hope to see you all there. Don't dilly dally ... you don't want to miss this!!​

Gotcha down @Matty!

If ou have RSVP'd and your ingame name is different than your forum name please let me know! 1 spot remains available! The other 8 seats on contestant row will be filled first come basis once the room is opened at 9:30pm tomorrow night.

Gotcha down @Matty!

If ou have RSVP'd and your ingame name is different than your forum name please let me know! 1 spot remains available! The other 8 seats on contestant row will be filled first come basis once the room is opened at 9:30pm tomorrow night.
@Matty 's IGN is Matty_D just so you know :) (since he rarely gets on forums lol)

There is one reserved spot left for tonights game! We will be opening a backdoor room prior to the game at 9:30 to allow the rsvp's players in. We are super excited to bring The Price is Right back tonight!

Fotogirl

For those of you who have responded for the reserved spots for tonight's game watch for my room on Guest Room list "Price is Right Backdoor". Come to that room when it opens and you will be allowed to enter the Price is Right game room before the doors officially open. Two hours till game time!!! We are so excited to bringing this game back and hope to see you all there!!!

Less than an hour to go.. all RSVP spots are taken. Good luck to everyone else. There will be 8 additional spots once the doors open. We hope you make it in the game tonight, but if not, please continue to watch this thread and the room description for upcoming games! We are already planning our next themed game!

Good luck to those in the audience tonight! We hope you enjoy the game as much as we do.