MyVMK's Who Wants to Be a Millionaire

Literally thought about this last night while trying to fall asleep :idea:

What if we could pull off who wants to be a millionaire myvmk style. Make it an invitation only host event - meaning only a selected few get to participate each week. Must buy a ticket for entry at set price, however set this ticket price at a decently high number. Like 5k per ticket. Have people who want to standby and watch pay to join in as well. Turn it into an all out Disney trivia fest. Each month's trivia coinciding with the monthly theme.
You get 3 lifelines - Ask the audience - Message a friend - and 50/50 question split.
You can buy one ticket per month and they are untradeable. You may only participate once per month to make it fair for others.

Hosting this would be pretty straight forward. Give up towards 1 Mill credits but the questions must be harder each time. The 1 Mill question must be something that most if not all people wouldn't know. Also put a time limit on the questions so it limits people searching on google or their phones for an answer.

I see this as a way to help people earn some more credits rather than playing pirates/HM/Jungle Cruise all day.

Thoughts, Ideas???

This is a really cool idea however I feel like it would be more problematic then helpful? People would get upset they weren't picked and new players who actually need the money wouldn't be able to. Not to meantion with clones and such... it would just be really difficult to make it to where it's fair for everyone! But I do think it would be a fantastic idea :)

This is a really cool idea however I feel like it would be more problematic then helpful? People would get upset they weren't picked and new players who actually need the money wouldn't be able to. Not to meantion with clones and such... it would just be really difficult to make it to where it's fair for everyone! But I do think it would be a fantastic idea :)
I agree! There is still a ton of kinks that would need to be ironed out but if done properly I think it could really be an amazing idea! They would have to implement the security measures they had in place for the red dreams shirt. Checking people's accounts and such.

Gianorail

Disney Enthusiast
I think this would be a cool idea especially considering Disney's Hollywood Studios used to have their own version of Who Wants to Be a Millionare in the park