Need some Advice on how to be more sucessful with women.

garfield_boy

Okay I might sound a little desperate. I know most of the VMK and VFK community knew what I did in the past due to my stupidity and I was thirsty at the time. But I really wanted to show that I was a sweet guy but ended coming up short or scary that specific person away. I've been going through this all my life, learning mistake from mistake, error from error. I actually got tired of the bull and stopped trying for a while. Then I came upon a girl I haven't seen in a long time. Okay I recently went back to my hometown of Joplin Missouri to fix broken relationships with family and friends. I went to the food 4 less with my dad and came across a girl that I used to like and my word she has grown up to be beautiful. I talked to her for a brief moment, gave her my number. Then I came back to talk to her on my last day there. But she hasn't texted or called me. So I don't know if i gave her a good impression, or it's been so long that she is nervous to talk, or she's just busy working two to three jobs. I do not want to spam her on fb, and i refuse to talk to the ones who are not interested. But I'm really interested in getting to know her again. I guess not! I don't know, this is a story of my life if I become interested in someone and I would like nothing more to be with that certain somebody. I do come off a little too strong and make me into a desperate fool. I just keep going till I get blocked or till I finally get it. I still won't get it but I'll finally realize she is not interested in talking to me. I know I'm not going to the right community to ask for advice, most people think I'm thirsty, which I might be, but in good reasons like I want to establish a relationship. I don't want to ask hey do you want to do this or send me that. I'm more respectful that way

Karla

with my current boyfriend, we started talking over fb messages. it broke the ice for us. we were just honest with each other from the start of what we wanted out of our relationship. just be yourself and if she truly likes you for you, then go for it. take a deep breath and find common interests or maybe find a double date with your best friend. that might cool things down

A simple Facebook message saying hey it was nice seeing you, how's it going is fine. She'll reply and keep in contact if interested. If so, then try to keep an open line of communication once in awhile by saying hey, how's your day, talk about interests, and what you have in common. Be genuine, honest, and respectful. Once good communication has been established, suggest going out casually sometime to hang.

If it doesn't work out, don't worry about it. Try what I said even with texting with someone you are interested in next. Take it easy. It's best just to try to live life and the right people will come along the way. Just have to remember to be approachable and take a chance at least once in awhile. Don't get discouraged.

I know dating and meeting people can be bleh sometimes especially with anxiety or if you're not sure of yourself, but it gets easier and it's worth a shot if it just so happens someone good comes along :)

garfield_boy

Thank you for the tips, these will come in handy. But I'm thinking of moving on since I haven't heard back from her. If she still wants to talk to me, she does have my number and I'm not going to expect anything. I'm not going to give up looking for the right one though. When it's the time, then it's the time. otherwise i'm just going to enjoy being single while i still can. Friendships should always come first, then maybe if it builds up to be something more. I'll take it! Thanks again! :)