netflix series??

starwars

junglejim4322@yahoo.com
so i just finished once upon a time on netflix and im so upset because now i have nothing to binge watch ): so please give me netflix suggestions of good TV series that you like???? or if theres another show you watch on another site that has all the seasons then please feel free to share! thanks

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Netflix is a good source for some things but unfortunately it has drawbacks such as certain black and white films can be hard to find for streaming purposes. Youtube is surprisingly a good place to find these films that don't seem to garner too much attention from copyright sources like some films/series do on their site today.

A great film that I found again on Youtube recently is Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe's Faust. I think it's wonderful that people are loading material that might be difficult to find, even in a so called age of entertainment.

FancyMonocle

lost in the sauce
Firefly, Buffy, breaking bad, Orange is the new black, house of cards, arrested development, freaks and geeks, bobs burgers, Sherlock, twin peaks, 30 rock, the office (u.s and UK version), and Mystery Science Theater 3000. This list should last you one day. Good luck.

OstrichJockey

Since you specifically mentioned Once Upon A Time, you'll probably like similar shows such as: Sleepy Hollow, Reign, and Revenge. And a second recommendation for Buffy the Vampire Slayer!

Princess_Stitch

A Princess of Sorts
Shows I've watched (or are available) and (mostly) enjoyed on Netflix include...

Bomb Girls
Burn Notice
Doctor Who
Fairy Tail
Fawlty Towers
Frasier
Good Eats
Heroes
House Hunters
House of Cards
Jem
Jericho
Keeping Up Appearances
Lie to Me
Lost
Merlin (recommended if you liked OUAT)
Monk
PBS documentaries
Pokemon
Psych (my favorite!)
Shaun the Sheep
Star Trek: The Next Generation
The Bletchley Circle
The Paradise
The West Wing
Wildest documentaries

I've partially watched Alphas, Call the Midwife, Cosmos, Firefly, How I Met Your Mother, Magnum P.I., Mysteries at the Museum, Sherlock, Supernatural, The Andy Griffith Show, The D.ick Van D.yke Show, Twilight Zone, and Torchwood. My sister likes Attack on Titan, Magi, Naruto, and Ouran High School Host Club.
Whether or not all of these are still available to watch is beyond me. :o My goodness have I watched a lot. :huh:

I like Downton Abbey, I Love Lucy, Mr. Selfridge, various Nickelodeon shows, and Vikings on Amazon Prime. (:

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
parks & rec.
alfred hitchcock presents.... its old fashioned, but will suck you in!
the story lines are great.

How I Met Your Mother, Skins (UK), Weeds, Parks&Rec, The Walking Dead, and Orange Is The New Black..these are all really good shows!

SHERLOCK
SKINS
ITS ALWAYS SUNNY
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES.
UR WELCOME[DOUBLEPOST=1415737626][/DOUBLEPOST]AND ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK OBVI

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
okay, so i'm going on my second season of Arrow.
i am deeply in love with this show & i'm going to be very
disappointed when i finish it (& will wait until season 3 goes on there)
i've watched (almost all) parks & rec as well.

i'm not a walking dead person either.

what else do you suggest i watch?

Jasmine

Reign :D.