New Character Interface

mark

10 mins late to everything
Honestly, I HATE how we have to change our clothes because when you're filthy rich (not me anymore :( jk never was) it takes MINUTES for one item! I previously saw this on GPVMK.com

This idea is amazing I love it so much!
[MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] saw this before I think in OpenVMK and she did say something around "it would take too much time to implement" I know I know you wont add it :( but let's just show how much pleasure this idea gives me and hopefully others.

Cat

I really really really think this is needed. With all the new items coming out, and with all that's still expected to come out, the current interface makes changing a nightmare.

I would love to just be able to scroll and click once to equip an item rather than literally clicking 30 times only to have the arrow keys flip out and keep going once you get to the thing you're looking for.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

MeganTheCreator

If boys had uteruses they'd be called duderuses
"Don't do taken. Please dont beg" lol i know that isnt you but i found that hilarious

anyway that would be a great idea! That way people dont think you're cheating in cute or boot

mark

10 mins late to everything
I really, would like to bring this idea a bump (even though it's almost a year old)
I think we can all admit changing is such a drag on VMK once you see this Interface idea from GPVMK.com
-
Also here's another photo that has to do with the interface, I think the creator had a little Habbo in mind. (the automatic clothing)

any input @Amy @Grizzly ?

goobie

violent delights
This would be really nice. Even for people who don't have a ton of items and it's still annoying and takes a while to click through everything.

gravebound

not actually a grave
i wanted this back in old vmk and now its even more important with the 80+ recolors(dont get me wrong, i LOVE multiple recolors; still waiting on that green jolly shirt).
maybe this would be too much to implement but there has to be a better solution