New Glitch. 0 ghosts.

So, after the update today that was supposed to fix the freezing bug, I played a game that literally had 0 ghosts spawn in the second and third round. We could get a couple to come out from shaking the coffins, but that was still rare. The coffins just violently shook the entire round with no ghosts coming out. I took a couple picture, but obviously there's no much to see.

Here bluesleepy had just shook that coffin.

Us discussing options.

Kinglaser

Same here. The ghost seen in the top corner is the first one to have come out of the coffin on its own the whole game (and it did so when the time ran out). The other 11, I stoo and shook the coffin the whole game. One green ghost came out and 10 pink. So not only do we need a fix on the ghosts coming out of the woccfins, but also WHAT ghosts come out of the coffins.

Kinglaser

It's not a new glitch. This has been happening since the start of release
Until today, it's been hit or miss with me. Sometimes it would be even (but low) through every round. Today it's been high in round one, then nothing in the others every time.

Jasmine

Until today, it's been hit or miss with me. Sometimes it would be even (but low) through every round. Today it's been high in round one, then nothing in the others every time.
Same here. I've always had unequal games where one team is destined to win based on the number of ghosts they get, but I've never had this happen before. In fact, the first round was great. We had almost too many ghosts.

It's not a new glitch. This has been happening since the start of release
Since the start there have been problems with the number, and an even amount coming out for each team. Before today I've never seen or seen anyone report a game where not a single ghost spawns on it's own. If we didn't shake the coffins, it wouldn't have been a low spawn rate, it would be 0 ghosts total.

gravebound

not actually a grave
this did happen before, but randomly and occasionally. now since the freezing bug has been taken care of, it happens way more often. usually every other game for me, sometimes a few times in a row. i usually don't mind, though, because the first round is enough utter chaos to pay the bills.

I've been in multiple games today where the ghosts magically appear after the round ends. We had to shake away to get our meager 10 ghosties, and then bam 20 ghosts appear while we're waiting to move to the next round or the lobby.