New! Hi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im_a_warrior

Hi guys! I am a former vmk player! Played up until it closed! I just found out about MyVMK so now I am back to my old favorite game! I play VFK as well, but I want to start playing MyVMK more now.

If anyone has tips on how to earn credits or wants to give me free junk, I welcome it with a big smile!

Do you guys like new members? Haha I hope to see you all around! :)

Im_a_warrior

Thank you!!! :3

A

ABrighterFuture

Hey Im_a_warrior, welcome! I'm a former VMK member as well (I joined in 2006). I played VFK for a bit, but I don't really like it, especially now that we have MyVMK. VFK took over three years to upgrade my name from "guest" status. Anyway, we love new members, and we're glad that you found us!

Here's a list of all of the ways you can earn credits at this time:

• NPCs: In case you're a little foggy, they are in the Blue Bayou, the Emporium, the Dungeon, the Matterhorn, Shrunken Ned's Shop, and the Pirate Treehouse.
  • Fireworks: The fun minigame located in Fantasyland.
  • Jungle Cruise: The fun minigame located in Adventureland.
  • Shells: Periodically in the Captain's Quest Quarters when at least five people are in the room, shells appear and disappear. Each one you step on gives you 10 credits.
  • Selling: You can sell furniture, pins, clothing, posters, and rooms to gain credits.
Now, you may notice that a lot of the minigames are missing. MyVMK is actually a pretty new game, so they haven't debuted all of them quite yet. On the bright side, Pirates is scheduled to release on August 4, 2014 at 7 PM EST, which is awesome!

As a tip, you can always stay updated on everything MyVMK from the following sources:

• The MyVMK homepage
  • The forum news
  • The MyVMK Twitter feed
  • The MyVMK Facebook page (fan-run, but staff post)
Cheers, and see you around!

-Alex

Last edited by a moderator:

Im_a_warrior

I understand why you would not like vfk. They can be so insensitive. Plus, many of the players are incredibly rude! I noticed that MyVMK has really nice players, very polite and happy to help out. A lot of people on vfk ignore the new people.. Which is so sad! Also, staff is pretty bad. They don't pay attention to your reports! Even I, who payed, never get attended to. So I guess I should probably start playing MyVMK now. It's such a better environment to be honest.

Thanks tons for the help!! I started playing jungle cruise. My score only gets to 11,000 xD I see others get so much more and I just wonder how they do it. The animals appear and disappear too fast! But thanks so so much for the time you took to write all this! Greatly appreciate it! You act almost like a admin! Or maybe a staff member. Are you one?

A

ABrighterFuture

I understand why you would not like vfk. They can be so insensitive. Plus, many of the players are incredibly rude! I noticed that MyVMK has really nice players, very polite and happy to help out. A lot of people on vfk ignore the new people.. Which is so sad! Also, staff is pretty bad. They don't pay attention to your reports! Even I, who payed, never get attended to. So I guess I should probably start playing MyVMK now. It's such a better environment to be honest.

Thanks tons for the help!! I started playing jungle cruise. My score only gets to 11,000 xD I see others get so much more and I just wonder how they do it. The animals appear and disappear too fast! But thanks so so much for the time you took to write all this! Greatly appreciate it! You act almost like a admin! Or maybe a staff member. Are you one?
Glad I could be of help. Everyone deserves it. To answer your question, no, haha.

-Alex

captmrose

Documented Disney Freak
Hi! I was original VMK player too and was in that long dance line when the screen went dark. (snif, cri) Staff here is great and there are lots of games in players rooms.. so check them out! Old favs like cute or boot or falling chairs, but lots of new ones too.. don't forget to click on the info button on the task bar lots of players put their instructions there.. Have fun!

Kinglaser

Hullo, and welcome to MyVMK. We hope you enjoy your stay, the check in center is..

Ok sorry I'm bored. But HI.

A tip for JC is to play just the first round, for two reasons;
1) It gets you more money in the long run (like in x amount of time)
3) It helps you to get better! Once you can get a score of around 15K (300 credits) in the first round, then you could go for the second round, and eventually the third.

I personally only play the first round, cause I'm horrible at the others, but to each his own.

So yeah. If you have any questions or need a friend, lemme know :D

Im_a_warrior

Hullo, and welcome to MyVMK. We hope you enjoy your stay, the check in center is..

Ok sorry I'm bored. But HI.

A tip for JC is to play just the first round, for two reasons;
1) It gets you more money in the long run (like in x amount of time)
3) It helps you to get better! Once you can get a score of around 15K (300 credits) in the first round, then you could go for the second round, and eventually the third.

I personally only play the first round, cause I'm horrible at the others, but to each his own.

So yeah. If you have any questions or need a friend, lemme know :D
Ah, okay! I have only gotten to the second round! No third...:p

I heard also about these "green keys" that you can get in that game. How do you get these and what are they worth? And what do you do with them? If you can explain that would be just lovely because I'm really confused. And what's that with people saying things are worth "Gcs" I think thats what it is? :tp:

Haha can't stop using those little faces and such. So cute! Thanks for the welcome ;)

Ah, okay! I have only gotten to the second round! No third...:p

I heard also about these "green keys" that you can get in that game. How do you get these and what are they worth? And what do you do with them? If you can explain that would be just lovely because I'm really confused. And what's that with people saying things are worth "Gcs" I think thats what it is? :tp:

Haha can't stop using those little faces and such. So cute! Thanks for the welcome ;)
I'll pm you lol

SnowWildEye

Disney Fanatic
Welcome! I know everyone else has done an awesome job of answering all your questions, but if you happen to have anymore just feel free to shoot me a PM. I played VMK as well and after that closed I did play VFK. Same name on those as I have here. Feel free to talk to me or friend me if you see me around the kingdom :)

Status
Not open for further replies.