New items we DON'T want to see in game

Jackie

Ambitious, Opinionated, and Loveable.
Are you referring to anything in general or items that were in the previous game?
Cause if so, I hated those orange typhoon lagoon gator hats. like. ew, no.
I also hated those giant straw hats. LOL. they were bulky and ugly.
I would never wear them.

Are you referring to anything in general or items that were in the previous game?
Cause if so, I hated those orange typhoon lagoon gator hats. like. ew, no.
I also hated those giant straw hats. LOL. they were bulky and ugly.
I would never wear them.
I'm talking in general.
But yea what they've done is release very few of what was popular on the original VMK for beta.
They're making us wait for all the to soon come goodies.

C

Celluloid

more Doctor Who items

yes, i'm aware a lot of you guys love Doctor Who, but it doesn't have much of a place in a disney-themed game, sorry
:P We still haven't added a Doctor Who item yet. WE STILL HAVE A FREEBIE BEFORE WE ARE ADDING MORE.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
DOnt wanna see anime stuff to be honest haha

I LOVE THE CONE HAT THOUGH
Just Kingdom Hearts, which isn't really an anime, but also Disney related:please:
Anime really refers to the style of which the animation is done. KH is technically a manga, but I agree it should be the exception because it's Disney oriented and incorporates Disney characters/figures. I'd love KH to be incorporated in to MyVMK somehow in the future. :)

P.S. Yuna really wants a Kairi costume, Amy can you help a girl out?

Red is soon to come.

be prepared to bite your pillow and kick your feet
Already preparing to throw down, hold my earrings
Fill your purse up with rocks and beat them with it.
A woman's purse is sacred, you do not fill it with rocks. That's barbaric. You keep a hammer in it, much more lady-like. :giggle:

Emelon

more Doctor Who items

yes, i'm aware a lot of you guys love Doctor Who, but it doesn't have much of a place in a disney-themed game, sorry
:P We still haven't added a Doctor Who item yet. WE STILL HAVE A FREEBIE BEFORE WE ARE ADDING MORE.
Because we're still sticking with the story that the gas mask isn't Doctor Who
Next you're going to add a big blue 1960s London Police Box and call it Tawdess (not to be confused with Tardis) with the justification that Walt happened to have some crazy dream as a child about a time and space traveling police box that in no way has any relation to Doctor Who just so we can hold onto that Doctor Who freebie card until we can conjure up another story to justify adding more Doctor Who items
Right ;) ;) ;) Right ;)