New Key/Crates

Kinglaser

So I didnt see a topic about this, but I guess the new keys have started. I just got one from the Jungle Cruise game, but I hadnt heard that new ones were beginning, and I have not seen a crate.

Kinglaser

Yeah, someone told me that. Staff, can you verify that?

Mossie

Forest Faery and Occasional Pirate
Are they more difficult to get? Maybe I'm just having bad luck but I've played a few first rounds of JC and still haven't gotten one.

Amy has told us in the game the crates will only be buyable on Friday. The keys, however, may be earned for longer time periods.
I've seen a black heart chair as a crate and heard of a zebra one as well.

Yes, they are coming out on Friday and will be able to be bought - They *may* extend it a bit longer but Amy hasn't decided yet! She was talking about it in the shout box.

So I didnt see a topic about this, but I guess the new keys have started. I just got one from the Jungle Cruise game, but I hadnt heard that new ones were beginning, and I have not seen a crate.
You can see THIS thread for a picture of the Crate and Heart Chairs.

Amy has told us in the game the crates will only be buyable on Friday. The keys, however, may be earned for longer time periods.
I've seen a black heart chair as a crate and heard of a zebra one as well.
Amy showed us a sneak preview of the Zebra Heart Chair.

i heard that the crates won't be released till friday
For the Key to the Heart Pin, it will be available for use on a Crate coming out this Friday; Valentine's Day.

I don't know how I feel about these new pins/crates. I don't really feel like they are necessary to waste time going after.