New Newsletter

camzilla

End of MYVMK as we knew it 5/2/2015
For over the last year I would look forward to the new newsletter, but reading this one I just don't feel the same way.
Look at our magic! Look at the bright new shiny things we have added! , come one, come all, and forget what has happened and what type of people are running this show.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I saw this an boy was it's tempting to want to get on and get the stuff. But I will not I can not. I have integrity and will stand by it. These are pixels people. This is where you see if people stand by there words. So they become rare because less people bought them. In the end if the right thing is done you will remember standing up for your beliefs later in life and not a magic game or pin.

Last edited:

Lost

Is anyone else wondering why you can get 10* popcorn magic? Is 5* magic not enough any more?

Grizzly did way better newsletters imo.

Also the trivia winners are TBA? Lol. It was probably hard finding winners when a ton of people sent emails complaining about the direction of the game and all the bans that have been happening since new administration : )

camzilla

End of MYVMK as we knew it 5/2/2015
I saw this an boy was it's tempting to want to get on and get the stuff. But I will not I can not. I have integrity and will stand by it. These are pixels people. This is where you see if people stand by there words. So they become rare because less people bought them. In the end if the right thing is done you will remember standing up for you beliefs later in life and not a magic game or pin.[/QUOTE
I am with you 100% !
for me buying one thing, playing one game with this current regime, would be condoning all that has happened.

JenJaws

The Owlmighty
Honestly, I'm excited for the new stuff! I want to try the popcorn game and have fun doing it. I don't see this newsletter as anything other than a new weekly newsletter of fun things to work for.

Is this how it's gonna be every time something new comes out? People complaining endlessly? Be thankful we got new releases and a new newsletter with everything that's happened. I don't understand why our community is consistently unsatisfied. Yes we all wish changes would be made, but with over 1,000+ replies combined in the recent announcement threads, there looks like there won't be any changes any time soon.

how is this newsletter post any different than what Grizzly would post? @Starlina made the popcorn magic and they're having it be a giveaway...it actually fits this month's theme and the fact that a player made it is pretty cool. Go complain about how you feel the game should be run, and who should be running it, but you guys have no reason to cry about the newsletter or the items released
EDIT: AND PACIFIC FOR THOSE TWO PINS LIKE WHAT STOP COMPLAINING

Is anyone else wondering why you can get 10* popcorn magic? Is 5* magic not enough any more?

Grizzly did way better newsletters imo.

Also the trivia winners are TBA? Lol. It was probably hard finding winners when a ton of people sent emails complaining about the direction of the game and all the bans that have been happening since new administration : )
It's not 10*, there's pieces of popcorn in between the stars. c:
Also, you could tell this newsletter wasnt by Grizzly. It doesnt feel the same. :C

britboy

Oh no I believe they meant the fourth, aka Star War's Day. "May the fourth/force be with you". But I thought the same thing for a few days
Yeah there's a comma in between 'forceful' holiday and mothers day, so it's referencing May the Fourth