New Spooky Specials!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Was super happy to have the princess dress come back, and the cowboy pants. Gotta have that legendary combination of princess and cowboy pants right?!
But another 2k hat, and the pumpkins at 750 :( heart broke.
But honestly I was worried the costumes would be 1000 a piece LOL. Thanks guys <3 They're great. Even more excited to see what's released next Tuesday. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Yay! Why wouldn't they release the other shirts tho? :/
&&Take away the other hats? :(
Maybe they will next week! :) With the cowboy shoes perhaps? And the other color dresses maybe?

Shrimp

Interesting! I only remember the Native American headdress, not a whole costume.
I think when they re-released the cowboy outfit, they also sold the "Native American Boots" along with it? So confusing. So a popular trend caused the them to release two individual sets together? Confuzzled.

Awesome, thanks for adding these items!

Happy to see the cowboy costume back, as well as the walkable pixels which are very useful! :D

I think when they re-released the cowboy outfit, they also sold the "Native American Boots" along with it? So confusing. So a popular trend caused the them to release two individual sets together? Confuzzled.
And if I remember this correctly, the Native American costume had no pants; cowboy pants were used instead.

Expensive... I want to buy everything yet save my credits ! :(

IcyWaterPrincess

Glad to see we finally got walkable pixels! Sadly, I spent a ton on the non walkable when they first came out, thinking they were walkable (SMH)

Also, very pleased with the releases this week, the Pumpkin and bat bags were my favorite halloween furni release and was uberly happy to see them again!

cant wait to see what next week will un-fold!

Chanclyn

Wow Amy you are the best....
You are doing a great job of trying to stay on top of things and taking care of our request...
Thank you so much for adding the cowboy shirt without the vest, and the native american boots...Hugs( )

Update: Due to popular demand, the Native American Boots and Cowboy Shirt without Vest have been added to the catalog to complete the Cowboy outfit. Enjoy!
Awesome, thanks! Despite the name, I still think they're cowboy boots because they look like they have spurs. ;)

fingers crossed for a releasing of mansion and princess minnnieee :)!! Any clue if there will be any other items released along the week?

thank you for the new items!! :)

I can't wait to see the huanted mansion foyer make a return! was always one of my favorite rooms back in the VMK days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.