new to myvmk, came from vmkmagic.. anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I was on VMKMagic from about midway all the way until the very last day!! You might recognize me as Fermata. :D VMKMagic was such a huge part of my adolescence so it always brings me joy to reconnect with members from a site that brought me lots of happiness and growth. Welcome!! :cloud9:

oh my gosh, we were friends on VMKmagic, aceastrofan. I was an angsty preteen at the time. seeing your name already brought back a flood of memories. my name on VMK was shortydog, if that rings any bells.

everyone else, it's nice to see you guys on here too. :)

unfortunately, i haven't been able to login to the game yet. :\ it says it won't work with my shockwave player.[DOUBLEPOST=1413513568][/DOUBLEPOST]do any of you remember BoatGuy from VMKM?

aceastrofan

The one and only...
oh my gosh, we were friends on VMKmagic, aceastrofan. I was an angsty preteen at the time. seeing your name already brought back a flood of memories. my name on VMK was shortydog, if that rings any bells.
Glad to see I helped you remember the gold old days. The name rings a bell slightly, but I was a little too young to remember most of the details. I'm sorry if that doesn't help, but it's great to see more VMKMagic users here now.

everyone else, it's nice to see you guys on here too. :)

unfortunately, i haven't been able to login to the game yet. :\ it says it won't work with my shockwave player.[DOUBLEPOST=1413513568][/DOUBLEPOST]do any of you remember BoatGuy from VMKM?
BoatGuy is here! He's always on the game. :D

From one VMKMagic member to another, welcome~

Status
Not open for further replies.