NEW VMK GAME- *BANK UP*

JJreezy

Going to post something serious this time ;)

The most unique quality about this game is that it has always been a safe haven for me ever since I joined a week ago. I didn't know a soul but after playing the game a few times I've met the best people in the world. As intense and crazy the game gets, everyone knows not to take it too seriously. Danielle makes sure everyone has an opportunity to win by hosting multiple games within a day.

If you're ever looking for a place to meet new people, this is definitely the place to go. Make sure you say hi to me! I'll be the one standing on the coins when I'm not supposed to :D

daniellevk

I just wanted to mention that I played and had a great time. I am super new and don't know hardly anyone but I never felt like people were teaming up. I could see if you invited friends, of course you wouldn't choose to boot them. It's so tough to pick a person to boot! The game I played in was great though, usually if someone stole a coin from you - you got a chance to take it right back.
Peasy I'm so so happy that you had a great time today! this game is just meant to make friends i guess and not taking things seriously. Yes people joke about things, but i know that no one ever means it.
thanks for playing!