New Years Crates

Is it just me or are some people getting attitudes about the crates?
I honestly think it was a very creative and good idea and I love it. But when a person gets mad that I got the crate first, it takes the fun out of it.

Thank you Staff, for the New Years Fun!:boom:

CaptofPinkPearl

♥Love Ain't SO Bad♥
i know what ya mean. i decided if there are only a couple of ppl in the room we will take turns just cuz i tend to get the crates first haha and then i feel bad...but yea i know what ya mean. its annoying

I enjoy the groaning and get outs when you walk into a room, shows people for who they really are and makes getting to that crate first all the more fun.

Jasmine

Lol you should have seen how people acted right after they came out!
I walked into a room with my friend, put on a party hat, and was told to leave many times. I mean, I think they were joking, but my friend and I couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with them o_O.

I haven't had anyone be rude to me... yet lol. It seems like as the day has progressed, the hats are becoming fewer and fewer in the crates. When I started looking this morning about 1/10 was a hat. That doesn't seem to be true anymore.

Some people are more competitive than others. What's wrong with being competitive?
The people I have encountered are poor losers. I get the crate and they tell me they're going to report me. For what? Getting a crate? Or if I get a hat, they demand I give it to them because I have more magic than they do.

Miss

I love crates they are fun and easy way to get things. But I agree that they bring the worst out of some people. I just went into a room saying how I wanted a pink hat and a girl told me if I wanted a pink hat then I needed to get out. Kinda threw me off I was a little shocked lol so I just left. But overall I love crates : )

The only thing I don't like about this is the crates itself, I think it should be decorated instead of looking plain and boring. But still, I love this a lot! Keep up the good work staff!