Newbie Question About Items for Dec!

Hi. Still in the newb phase. I have a few questions about this month's items/events.
1. What is a raffle ticket?
2. What is a crate?
3. Does anyone have an example of a float? I want to enter (first entry into a room contest woo!!) but I have no idea what they're looking for.

THANK YOU!

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Hi! A raffle ticket is pretty much a "lottery ticket." You receive one (the ticket has a unique number) the more tickets you get the better chance you have at winning. There will be a date set later for the drawing of the tickets which if you win, you will receive a prize.

A crate is a box that holds a item. Think of it has a Christmas present. You open it and get a random present. The more you collect the more presents you get! You will be able to open these crates December 7th.

Aroma

Hi. Still in the newb phase. I have a few questions about this month's items/events.
1. What is a raffle ticket?
2. What is a crate?
3. Does anyone have an example of a float? I want to enter (first entry into a room contest woo!!) but I have no idea what they're looking for.

THANK YOU!
where do you get a raffle ticket from?

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
The tickets will be on sale in the Emporium and you can also receive them from Host events. Yes, the tickets will be drawn randomly.

I see how it works now, you have to build up enough points in each game. Ty!
One more noob question: Do we have to have keys to open (on Dec 7th) these crates we are winning? If so, how do we obtain them? Ty in advance!