Next Month's Theme

nickky37

Sorry I am pretty new here I joined at the end of July and everyone was already talking about August being pirates month. So my question is when and how do we learn about the coming months theme. Thanks for your help in advance.

Kinglaser

We don't know till the first of the month.

Kinglaser

We knew about August cause it was a rare prior announcement, only because of the "release" of potc.

Dio

Professional Canadian
well, if the cake in the middle of the room indicates something. it could be anniversary month as its been 1 year since MyVMK released. but who knows... after all, the cake IS a lie

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
well, if the cake in the middle of the room indicates something. it could be anniversary month as its been 1 year since MyVMK released. but who knows... after all, the cake IS a lie
LOL on the cake is a lie. But yeah that was my expectation since day 1 of august.

Bindingkey

i really don't think there should be a definite THEME for September. it's anniversary, POTC still isn't out yet, i think we need a chillax month tbh

LordeByron

LOL on the cake is a lie. But yeah that was my expectation since day 1 of august.
i think the cake is maybe there for amy's birthday??? just my guess