No Ride-A-Thon this month and...

WHO

There's no ride-a-thon this month and I'm really disappointed. It could still be added I guess... but it's movie month, so why not have "The GREAT Movie Ride-a-thon"? You could build different sets from different movies, etc. Would have been cool to see this planned for this month. You don't have to recreate the exact ride like at the parks, but you could do different movies. This would have been awesome and really creative, in my opinion. :(

PIGGIESARECOOL

i honestly hate ride a thons...it makes the game sooo laggy and its just annoying for those who dont ride them while on the game.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
The GREAT Movie Ride-a-thon would be awesome! That's take quite a bit of work, but I know some people who would be willing to put that together.

I feel like a newbie here, but I don't remember what a ride-a-thon was from VMK. Does anyone care to explain, thanks! I appreciate it!

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I feel like a newbie here, but I don't remember what a ride-a-thon was from VMK. Does anyone care to explain, thanks! I appreciate it!
It's where the hosts make a ride (Sort of like the dark rides) themed to the month out of a number of guest rooms, that everyone can ride.