NonMavericks Mac log in problem

PastelRoses

So I was playing for about 10 minutes and I was about to go into a room. The room continued loading for quite some time and then a 'You have been booted' message came up so I clicked ok. Then a message that I will be booted if I didn't move came up. The loading bar was still there. I clicked on the screen and a new loading bar came up, as if I had clicked on an exit for another room. It also didn't load, After waiting for about 10 minutes I exited the page. At the time I was using safari.
Now I've been trying to log in. I've been trying with both chrome and safari, mainly chrome. I've been having many different problems though.
1. Sometimes it will load up the bar 3/4 of the way and thats it,
2. It loads all the way and it's just the VMK symbol
3. It loads up to the loading page after the VMK symbol and asks for me to reauthenticate
4. It stops at different times and asks for me to reauthenticate
Once it comes to the reauthenticate page there are a few things that happen...
a. It works and loads all over again and 1-4 happens
b. It takes me to the myvmk homepage
c. A shockwave error which I don't understand... Screen Shot 2014-08-05 at 1.18.46 AM.png

Going onto the site has always been slow for me on different macs but never this bad or glitchy.

Now I've searched through the technical issues and haven't been able to find any threads with this issue and because of that, a solution.
As I see it my potential solutions are:
d. virtual box/bootcamp
e. purchasing a windows laptop for gaming

Unless someone has another solution I'll seriously have to look into e as I need this computer to have as much space as possible on this computer for video editing.
So if anyone has any input at all that'd be fantastic! Thanks in advance!!
Specs:
OS X 10.8.5
Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3