October Best Guest Room Winner + November News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

The winner of Octobers Guest Room Contest is Littlebelle with her room Guarding the Treasure! Congratulations!

Room Description: The Mansion is decorated for Halloween. Way down below in the dungeon a friendly dragon guards the Halloween treasures. You can walk all over him and he is very gentle. Beware, do not dare take any candy treasures before Halloween night. Shamrock the Dragon might just blow flames your way.

---

Looking for the latest furniture sales on Adventure items this month? Shrunken Ned has them all! He gets a new stock of items every Saturday, so check his shop every week! Most furniture items released this month wont retire, so you'll have plenty of time to stock up as well. Ned's still a bit too busy to chat though, I heard he's fixing up some Jungle Cruise boats... I wonder what he's planning?

Gear up for adventure with new explorer outfits! These outfits will only be available for one week only, so get your hands on them before theyre all gone! You can find them on the clothing section of the catalog!

Watch the leaves change color in MyVMK with the new Fab 5 Fall Leaves Pin Set, on sale now in the Emporium Shop! This pin is 1 of 5 - collect the whole set!

Go fly on an adventure with your very own Flying Carpet Magic! Available for the entire month of November, you can find this magic pin, along with a Single Use pin, in the Main Street Magic Shop Pin Section of the shopping catalog.

Until Next Time...

Miraj

Congratulations Littlebelle! Thanks for the information, Grizzly!

Lost

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit gutted I didn't win but congrats to LittleBelle, that's a great room ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.