Official Suggestions Thread!

[color=Fo8o8o]Although this is not a top priority at the moment, I would like to see the Furniture Placement reformed. I noticed I cannot place in certain areas of the room, and this has come to be quite an obstacle when building.[/color]

"Golden Pixle"
Amy mentioned this before in game while chatting, but its been a couple months now. I would love to see them buy and sell for 1-2k. Would make credit spree trading a lot better :)

I think that a badge should be added for those who have joined during beta (and continue to join during beta). A lot of us would have been here on day one, but didn't know that MyVMK was open! It would be cool if it was given out once we are out of beta. Maybe a blue B or something instead of a 1! Just a thought. :)

gravebound

not actually a grave
at first i thought this was a bug but im not even sure, but has anyone else noticed that when you speed up in jungle cruise, it eats a lot of your gas up?
now i realize that there should be some, but i suggest the rate of depletion be tweaked a bit
or else you're waiting while your boat moves slowly along an empty river stretch once the animals have stopped popping up in that screen, going fast while avoiding rocks is a punishment all itself, but losing 30+ gas to move my boat along to get to the next screen along a very small space seems a little ridiculous, and the only purpose it serves is to punish those who dont wanna wait after the picture-taking part of the level is over
it speeding up in portion, like say, losing your gas as you would at the normal rate seems to make a lot more sense to me

S

Solar

at first i thought this was a bug but im not even sure, but has anyone else noticed that when you speed up in jungle cruise, it eats a lot of your gas up?
now i realize that there should be some, but i suggest the rate of depletion be tweaked a bit
or else you're waiting while your boat moves slowly along an empty river stretch once the animals have stopped popping up in that screen, going fast while avoiding rocks is a punishment all itself, but losing 30+ gas to move my boat along to get to the next screen along a very small space seems a little ridiculous, and the only purpose it serves is to punish those who dont wanna wait after the picture-taking part of the level is over
it speeding up in portion, like say, losing your gas as you would at the normal rate seems to make a lot more sense to me
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, because I didn't play JC often on the original VMK... but I'm pretty sure this is how it was on the old JC. It makes sense that if you speed up, you burn more gas. If I were to slam the gas petal in my car I'd burn A LOT more gas than if I accelerated slowly. I agree that it's annoying taking pictures of all the animals then having to just wait until you drive into the next scene. Maybe they could add more animals that pop up, or increase the neutral accelerating time so that you finish the level around the time they stop appearing.

gravebound

not actually a grave
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, because I didn't play JC often on the original VMK... but I'm pretty sure this is how it was on the old JC. It makes sense that if you speed up, you burn more gas. If I were to slam the gas petal in my car I'd burn A LOT more gas than if I accelerated slowly. I agree that it's annoying taking pictures of all the animals then having to just wait until you drive into the next scene. Maybe they could add more animals that pop up, or increase the neutral accelerating time so that you finish the level around the time they stop appearing.
also this, good idea.
also, kudos for basing the credits off your score and not just getting 25 all the time. jc is actually worth playing now pffft

We need dapper dans costumes please

Frozen outfits and pins!
it would be awesome to see something like Olaf the snowman pin!:D
I mean, it could fit with the movie month since Frozen is a Disney movie..