One Club 33 Invite with the Random act of Kindness Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
AstroEllie

About half the time that I win Cute or Boot games, I let the runner-up take my prize. :)

Congrats on the room, Belle! It really does look fab!

Kisura

Kisura
A random act of kindness I did.... Well during the pumpkin picking event I stayed up for about 15 hours straight. I ended up getting 4 gas masks and 15 Invisibility magics. I gave Finland 4-5 Magics (I can't remember), I gave Emelon one magic to complete her 5 star because she had to leave.... I gave Cat a gas mask and 5 star magic because she was unable to attend the event due too wisdom teeth being removed and pain it caused..... I traded the extra gas masks for cheap prices....

You can ask all these people if you don't believe me.....

Fiyero

Fiyero

I truly can't think of specific instances, but I try to be a good person to people and help them when I can. I used to have a bunch of mickey ears but now only have one from handing them out to new players. I've always given someone full cowboy because they missed out on the sale, leaving me with no cowboy pants. I like to make people smile and feel good.

Thank you for this

Aptil

°☆。* Unburnable Trash *・°☆
Aptil

- I brought a random person in fireworks lobby a smee hat. They were publicly asking if anyone would be willing to get her one (it was in a semi-joking way like she wasn't expecting anything). I brought the hat and surprised her. v u v

- Gave away 10 of my halloween quest pins to someone who wanted them since they couldn't really get any pumpkins quick enough~

- Gave my Stitch Helmet hat (way before it was rereleased) to someone in my friend's room since they couldn't afford it and they said they weren't very good at -Fireworks so it'd take them a while to make enough credits. She was so happy she said she was crying and then I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot at my computer because ohgosh that was just the cutest thing fhgf ;o;

- Bought 3 magics for a friend because she wanted them very badly to complete a trade she was going to make. I was trying to save up my credits at the time and the thought of buying something that expensive killed me inside lol. But I got them for her anyway~!
I also gifted her a bat magic before prior to that, yes

- Brought a bunch of spooky specials furniture before it ended and gave them all to my friend.

- I'm currently trying to make it to the Ride-A-Thons whenever I can (when I don't have work) so I can collect enough prizes to split with my friend who isn't able to access VMK or the Internet in general right now.

- Gave someone a pair of mickey ears

-I bought extras of a few clothes so I can give them out to those who can't or couldn't get them before. Especially to my friends who are too busy to be online u o u

I'm gonna be honest though, I'm not really looking for an invite to the party though so if my post does by chance get chosen then roll the online generator one more time so someone else will be chosen please ;u;. I'm too shy for parties (online and in real life LOL) and I'll just be taking up space in a corner somewhere with my avatar, probably only talking 5 times in total.. ;v;" I don't want to waste potential space when someone else much better could be there instead in my place
u v u

xxvanexx

i bought a NEW GUEST PLAYER BOTH THE HAUNTED MANSION AND HERBIE OUTFIT BEFORE THEY WERE GONE, I ALSO GAVE HER BOTH A HALLOWEEN PIN AND GAS MASK SHE WAS HAPPY AND I FELT GREAT HELPING SOMEONE OUT WHEN I KNOW THEY HAD NO CREDITS TO BUY THEM IN THAT LITTLE TIME <3

BTW GREAT ROOM CONGRATS BELLE

kiwi

Someone in the same room as me hadn't gotten much from the pumpkin hunt so I happily gave them magics and gas mask :) I know it isn't much but it's all I've done, and all I really had!

Diznywiz

Pirate 4 Life
I couldn't agree more! Well said!
VanillaBug is also a nice player who is willing to share with others, she was in a "pumpkin room" with me and we took turns, as a matter of fact she kept reminding me it was my turn if I got distracted ( my phone lept ringing! LOL ) Ty Vanilla!

I didn't post a good deed that I did, so now someone else can win a Club 33 invite. Wait, I just did...oh it's such a conundrum. Just kidding. It's very kind of you to do this. Good Luck to all participants.

meanestpianist

So sweet what you're doing for the community, it's such an inspiration and great model to the rest of us. I've tried to help people by giving them firework tips and explain to them how to achieve more points and mathematically determine when their best time to leave the game would be.

obsessions

obsessions
ive complimented many people on their names because i can understand if theyre making a reference or if i just like it and i tell them theyre awesome i just think its cool to meet people who like the same things as me and i like giving compliments its nice

not sure if that counts
but this is really nice of you

Markeh

a new player came into the game while the pumpkins were being released, I showed them around the kingdom, told then all the different ways to currently earn credits, gave them some starting items (along with the items they already had) and took turns in a room of only a few people, and he actually got some magic! it was awesome!

Awesome idea for a contest.

Mr.Greengene:

Let me tell you about one of our in game friends. His name is Henwen, he is a young Dutch boy with a crippling neuromuscular disease. He can't do much without having his muscles tense up and spasm (his sig says "I'm held together with duct tape"). He played the original VMK and was very sad when it closed. He joined MyVMK and has been playing as best as he could since the beginning. He clicks very slowly so gathering clams was very difficult. Pumpkins were also very tough and needless to say, fireworks is out of the question. He still manages to get a few credits here and there and, on his own, has earned a few nice things. We were talking during the Halloween Pumpkin event and I mentioned that I was looking to get a friend who could not play that day a mask. We collected pumpkins and chatted for a while then he won another mask. Without asking, he traded it to me for nothing in return. I was touched, the person who had least to give was first to give it. I made sure after that, that he got a bunch of stuff he wanted. If you see him, say hello. Be patient, he types one word at a time then hits enter so chatting might be slow but its well worth the wait. As for the contest, if my name comes out please give my ticket to him. Thanks

BaseballStarz

Mr.Greengene:

Let me tell you about one of our in game friends. His name is Henwen, he is a young Dutch boy with a crippling neuromuscular disease. He can't do much without having his muscles tense up and spasm (his sig says "I'm held together with duct tape"). He played the original VMK and was very sad when it closed. He joined MyVMK and has been playing as best as he could since the beginning. He clicks very slowly so gathering clams was very difficult. Pumpkins were also very tough and needless to say, fireworks is out of the question. He still manages to get a few credits here and there and, on his own, has earned a few nice things. We were talking during the Halloween Pumpkin event and I mentioned that I was looking to get a friend who could not play that day a mask. We collected pumpkins and chatted for a while then he won another mask. Without asking, he traded it to me for nothing in return. I was touched, the person who had least to give was first to give it. I made sure after that, that he got a bunch of stuff he wanted. If you see him, say hello. Be patient, he types one word at a time then hits enter so chatting might be slow but its well worth the wait. As for the contest, if my name comes out please give my ticket to him. Thanks
^Winner.

Crazii

Crazii

I bought my friend a full mansion outfit within the last few minutes of the Halloween Special because she didn't have the credits, I also gave my friend an Invisibility Magic and a Gas Mask because he couldn't find a pumpkin with them :)

Woops Lol didn't see that post ^^

Lostmind

Mr.Greengene:

I am sitting here with tears in my eyes reading this post. (Thanks Green for writing this, it's beautiful.) I would like to nominate our dear friend, Henwen, to attend the Club33 party. He would be over joyed to be able to attend a Club33 party. He is the kindest player, with so much to give to us all. If my name comes out, please give my ticket to him... Congrats again, Belle, for winning and thank you for doing this! Good luck to Henwen, hope you get to attend dear friend!

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I too would like to nominate someone.

Solar posted on here already one act of kindness he has done, but I'd like to mention many others. I haven't known Solar very long but I've come to know him to be a very generous and caring guy. One thing he's done for me is during the pumpkin picking event Halloween Day, I struggled to obtain a last invisibility magic to complete my 5 stars. Being the generous friend he is, he traded me at random while we were waiting for pumpkins to appear, and gave me one of his magic pins. He's given me orange ghosts when I was working to complete my Halloween room, among many other things simply because he likes to help others. He's one of the kindest players I've met on MyVMK and to me he deserves some recognition.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Mr.Greengene:

Thank you for sharing this on the thread. Really touched my heart. These are the stories I wanted to hear. Big hugs to you for sharing his story. Yes I would very much like to meet him. The draw is still going but I will also be sending an invite to Henwen.

Status
Not open for further replies.