online or in store shopping?

Minniee

hey wassup hello
I like shopping in-store because I can have the item right away and get to see whether or not I'll actually look good in it, if it fits, don't have to pay extra for shipping, and so on, but I never find as much as I do online.

i do a little bit of both, i love shopping in store and being able to get what i want right away and being able to physically try stuff on and see how it fits, but some stores i like the online stores better cause of the sizing. like at american eagle i need size long in their jeans, but they dont sell long in store in my two locations. same w/ forever 21, i just find it easier to shop online rather than searching through the store for clothes since i can easily type what i want in the search bar and bam its there! i like shopping at vs/pink online too bc of the long leggings.[DOUBLEPOST=1447414638][/DOUBLEPOST]and usually a lot of stores have good shipping deals like free shipping on orders of $50 or more and they always have good online deals happening, especially when u sign up for their emails :)

It's a toss up. Online shopping = Sometimes ridiculous shipping prices, long waiting, not knowing how it will actually be.
In store shopping = Gas money, frustrating, lack of sizes, but readily available if what you want is there.

I guess I'd lean more towards in-store shopping because I need to see what I'm buying in person.