❤ Orange is the New Black ❤

Is anybody else so addicted to this show as I am? It's seriously the best thing on Netflix by far.
If you watch it, Who's you're favorite character and what do you think season two holds?
or.. I could be the only one on here who watches it and looks like a complete idiot.

My favorite Character is Piper
Never liked her fianc? I always kept rooting for her and Alex to have a fling again.

#OTP #yoloswagswag

OMG! So addicted to this show. I watched every episode in one day. I wish season 2 would hurry up! My favorite character is defiantly Alex. I really liked Tricia too and when she died I thought I was going to cry haha. This show has so much drama. I love it!

Kiki

We watched it all in one weekend! Sad that Alex will only be appearing in one episode season two :(

The only character I truly hated was Mendez, What a jerk!
I hated red at first until she started feeding Piper,
I also heard about alex only being on for one episode and that really made me mad hearing. -_-

Fairy

I loveee the show it's hilarious. I watched season 1 in two days and I was really sad when it was over... it ended really epic-ly though. Can't wait for season 2!

Lost

I got hooked to this show too. I like Diaz, with the baby and I liked trish :S Not a huge fan of Piper, I like the show from her perspective but as a character, meh.

Love the show! Love Crazy Eyes haha she is hilarious! Wish season 2 would hurry up!!