Organic Shampoo Suggestions?

Hi everyone!

I recently found out I'm severely allergic to basically all shampoos. I get hives on my scalp and long story short: It is NOT a fun time. I need to get some sulfate free shampoo/ anything organic. Something good for my hair, and my wallet haha.

I'd love to hear your suggestions!

Thanks in advance :)

Megan

Hey! I'm not allergic, but I have over-active oil glands so I can't use normal shampoos either (because of the sulfate).

I use Organix coconut milk shampoo and conditioner (for hydration). They have a bunch of other organic products depending on what you're looking for. They aren't too expensive, smell great, and work!

Do you know exactly what it is you're allergic to? That might help narrow it down.

Here is their website. They provide an ingredients list in each of their products. They're also a sustainable company :halcyon:

Last edited:
Hey! I'm not allergic, but I have over-active oil glands so I can't use normal shampoos either (because of the sulfate).

I use Organix coconut milk shampoo and conditioner (for hydration). They have a bunch of other organic products depending on what you're looking for. They aren't too expensive, smell great, and work!

Do you know exactly what it is you're allergic to? That might help narrow it down.

Here is their website. They provide an ingredients list in each of their products. They're also a sustainable company :halcyon:
Thank you for the link! :)

D.Va

Literal Princess

I also LOVE OGX! Their sea mineral shampoo is my love. Also, try Alba shampoos. I've never used them, but I've used their lip balms and those are awesome!